ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Brown update: I had a 30+ minute conversation with his dad last week

According to a few students at Woodcreek, Brown has missed the first two days of school and all think he's going to Prep. A coach within the same district heard from coach that the Australian kid, (Cagle) I believe is currently ineligible pending a possible appeal with CIF.
Interesting. Sounds like if Brown is going elsewhere, it's likely Prolific Prep, then.

Its what happens when you have very high profile athletes. Especially ones where parents don't mind listening to other programs. very easy to be swayed and promised certain things.

This isn't a knock on Mr. Brown or Jordan. Just a sign of the times.

How is it a shit show? They have the right to go to any school they want to and they don't have to tell norcal preps where they are going. America has turned into a reality show, we have a 2 page thread on how good a 17 year old kid is and what high school he will be attending. Freaking comical.

He is going to prolific prep Napa, cannot confirm cagal story, Brown is a great Kid, we should all wish him the best, I am sure it was a very difficult decision for him.../

There are a lot of pros and cons with this situation, unfortunately this really hurts woodcreek hoops. And if Cagle is ineligible ouch. From the family standpoint I also see their view. My thing is if it's true, inform the team and move on.

There are a lot of pros and cons with this situation, unfortunately this really hurts woodcreek hoops. And if Cagle is ineligible ouch. From the family standpoint I also see their view. My thing is if it's true, inform the team and move on.

Do you know for a fact the coach and players dont know yet? Just because it isnt public knowledge doesnt mean that the right people havent been told.

Lots of people knew , just not most on this board. Cagle playing will be a long shot.
I feel in Jordans position it was a good move for him. Better opportunity to develop the things that will make him a better player at the next level. Sucks for the high school purists but it's what's best for him.Good luck to him .

Is there any clarity yet regarding J Brown's rumored transfer to Prolific Prep?

What would their starting unit project to this fall if he in fact made the move?

From an outside perspective i could see their starting line up looking like:

cockrell jr
toure
Jeenathan williams
sow/mensah(one starts the other is the 6th man)
brown

Cockrell isn't at Hillcrest Prep. Not sure where he will play, but won't be Hillcrest.

It appears as though Jordan Brown is at the very least exploring the possibility of transferring to Prolific Prep in Napa. I'm hearing he hasn't yet attended class at Woodcreek High School and the school affiliated with Prolific Prep started yesterday. Interactions I've had with his dad indicate something is up. Nothing confirmed, but a lot of smoke. We should find out soon enough.

Cockrell isn't at Hillcrest Prep. Not sure where he will play, but won't be Hillcrest.

Unless something has changed, a couple of weeks ago I saw that Cockrell would be attending Hillcrest in AZ. Jordan Brown was with the Prolific Prep team this past weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT