ADVERTISEMENT

Jurrion Dickey Transferring out of the Bay Area

"Bodies" went on for years. Players engaged in gladiator-like punching matches. Those who declined often got their lockers urinated on. One large kid pummeled a smaller one. School officials were slow to get medical help. The kid was badly injured and transferred out. MD tried to block him from playing at his new school. Call it what you wish.

"Bodies" went on for years. Players engaged in gladiator-like punching matches. Those who declined often got their lockers urinated on. One large kid pummeled a smaller one. School officials were slow to get medical help. The kid was badly injured and transferred out. MD tried to block him from playing at his new school. Call it what you wish.
Except almost everything you just posted was proven false in a court of law.
People should really know the facts before they post

Reactions: THEOC89
I think I'll believe the LA Times and Orange County Register before you.
LoL it’s not me .I’m not a judge.By the way neither are those two newspapers.
Believe me if MD was found liable for any of the accusations those two newspapers would have printed it but since the suit was thrown out not peep from those two…wonder why.
It’s not hard to find the truth if you actually care what the truth is

I think I'll believe the LA Times and Orange County Register before you.
“And there it is. MD wins on hazing claim per the tentative. Moreover, MD gets sweeping win regarding negligence per se and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Tentatives on such dispositive motions become the final ruling of the court more than 99% of the time. Unfortunately, the damage by the media is done: MD football will forever be associated with hazing despite a police and DA investigation finding not “a shred of evidence” of hazing and now a court—with the plaintiff’s best evidence and arguments before it—has found the same.”
5D7AA902-2E94-49B3-A4E4-A7B5F63BA483.jpeg

“And there it is. MD wins on hazing claim per the tentative. Moreover, MD gets sweeping win regarding negligence per se and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Tentatives on such dispositive motions become the final ruling of the court more than 99% of the time. Unfortunately, the damage by the media is done: MD football will forever be associated with hazing despite a police and DA investigation finding not “a shred of evidence” of hazing and now a court—with the plaintiff’s best evidence and arguments before it—has found the same.”
5D7AA902-2E94-49B3-A4E4-A7B5F63BA483.jpeg
What’s Funny is how The Register and Times have printed nothing about MD being Vindicated…. I guess that just doesn’t fit their and Sonny’s Narritive that there is something wrong at MD…. 🤣

Reactions: ararar
What’s Funny is how The Register and Times have printed nothing about MD being Vindicated…. I guess that just doesn’t fit their and Sonny’s Narritive that there is something wrong at MD…. 🤣
It’s been a hit job from the beginning.
They hate MD because they feel them suing the SS changed everything.These people want it to be the 70’s again so they denigrate MD if it’s true or not

Let the kid be a kid and do it at home. His future is bright wherever he decides to play this year. All these kids being put in these situations to make grown-up moves so early and they forget about just being a 16, 17 year old and do 16, 17 year old things with the friends they grew up with, the surroundings they are familiar with. Nothing can ever replace that.

CCS Fall sports official practice start date is tomorrow, Aug 5th.

It’s been a hit job from the beginning.
They hate MD because they feel them suing the SS changed everything.These people want it to be the 70’s again so they denigrate MD if it’s true or not
I guess the player wasn't in the hospital and HC didn't take any action because his father wasn't an assistant coach. Mater Dei is a disgrace and the Orange County Diocese a complete mess.

I guess the player wasn't in the hospital and HC didn't take any action because his father wasn't an assistant coach. Mater Dei is a disgrace and the Orange County Diocese a complete mess.
If only your opinion could have been heard in court instead of the evidence MD wouldn’t have won the case so throughly 😂

• Haha
Provide the link please to the court decision
Read through the topic I already provided an excerpt from the actual court document proclaiming MD victory that was posted by a lawyer who was following the case..
Now you post anything that would even suggest MD lost the judgement.
I’ll save you some time.You won’t find it because it only provides clicks when you suggest someone did something wrong not when you have to admit they didn’t

On further review, maybe he doesn't need to play anymore prep football. He can graduate online and enroll early at the college of his choice and prepare to play in 2023.

On further review, maybe he doesn't need to play anymore prep football. He can graduate online and enroll early at the college of his choice and prepare to play in 2023.
Gradute online from where? Do 7 on 7 ALL Summer. Then not play actual football his senior year?

I’m not trying to ruin the kid either. We were all children once and we all wish we could have done a thing or two differently.

That said, I’ve been told there is a reason he left VC and that reason is bigger than simply looking for a better opportunity. But I hear he is likely be transferring to one of the top 15 programs in the Bay Area.

I’m not trying to ruin the kid either. We were all children once and we all wish we could have done a thing or two differently.

That said, I’ve been told there is a reason he left VC and that reason is bigger than simply looking for a better opportunity. But I hear he is likely be transferring to one of the top 15 programs in the Bay Area.
The reason why he left VC because of grades. he was behind on some Credits..
right now football isn’t on top of list right now. He trying to find a school to make up the grades right now.

The reason why he left VC because of grades. he was behind on some Credits..
right now football isn’t on top of list right now. He trying to find a school to make up the grades right now.
If true, finally a voice of reason and absolutely no shame since education should be a major end result of HS sports. Fortunately any alternative school opportunity is good especially if it gets a student on track. And no matter the situation, a kid can still play sports even while not enrolled at that district allocated school. Of course this is all speculation based on Norcalcoach's post.

Is Menlo Atherton still a top 15 football program in the bay area?

you wild

Guess he transferred to a public school in Silicon Valley in Menlo Park. Anticlimatic and disappointing but as long as he qualifies academically for Oregon, it is a very good move.

Was personally hoping he would step up and face more elite competition.. but this school he transferred to has a fairly weak schedule. Playing teams like Los Gatos, the "Menlo School," and Burlingame. Sigh

Is Menlo Atherton still a top 15 football program in the bay area?
It's a passing offense, so probably the best spot for him, football-wise.

If it's true, however, that he is behind on credits, I would imagine that threatens his scholarship.

It's a passing offense, so probably the best spot for him, football-wise.

If it's true, however, that he is behind on credits, I would imagine that threatens his scholarship.
Public school offers a lot of remedial education free of charge to help get back on track. Given choices, I see Los Gotas as the best choice academically and for football

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT