ADVERTISEMENT

Lacrosse

NorCalHSFan

Sports Fanatic
Dec 2, 2008
Who are some of the top lacrosse teams in the area? I know a little bit about Jesuit. They should be pretty solid with some of their top players from last year's team returning including Sam Hilder.

This has a lot of info about lax in the area... http://www.westsidelax.com/CIF-Sac-Joaquin-Section-2009-Boys-Lacrosse-Preview
I think that Jesuit could possibly be underrated since they return most of their attack.
Word is that Sam Hilder is one of the better players in the area and might play club at Gonzaga next year.

SI has the best team in the State and possibly a top 25 in the Country. This years team has 6 D1 and 1 D3 commits with possibly 1 or 2 more to come. Other teams in NorCal that are in the top 20 in the State include DLS,SRV and MV.

SI should realy promote this more, as Lacrosse is quickly becoming a new avenue for some top athletes.

Congrats!!!

OMG J2, what are you doing on this side of the board?
roll.gif
Glad to see you are stepping outside the gymnasium! As always,

J2, if you would like to watch a SI game, I would be glad to explain the rules and nuances of the game for you. Check out the schedule on SI's website and let me know if one fits your schedule.It is a great Spring sport for football and basketball players because of the conditioning involved and the footwork required.
In April, SI hosts a 3 day tournament that usually has the Washington State Champion, the Oregon State Champion and the top teams from the Western US.

The teams playing in this year's Jerry Langkammerer Invitational, 4/16 to 4/18, have not been announced yet. Last year, the NorCal teams were MV, University, the Bells and SI. The other 4 teams were Bainbridge Island (WA), Lincoln and Lakeridge (OR) and Foothill (Orange Co.).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT