ADVERTISEMENT

LOOK HOW MANY DLS FOLLOWERS ARE UNHAPPY

Bottom line that DLS fans cannot feel bad about the 35-21 loss, especially since their star linebacker played with a broken foot. Only 7 points behind with 6 minutes to play. Everyone agrees the north sent the right team to face MD, since any other team would have lost by 5-6 td's.

The Spartans represented the north well.

Bottom line that DLS fans cannot feel bad about the 35-21 loss, especially since their star linebacker played with a broken foot. Only 7 points behind with 6 minutes to play. Everyone agrees the north sent the right team to face MD, since any other team would have lost by 5-6 td's.

The Spartans represented the north well.
GUYS...DLS got off to a bad start, if the Spartans would have come into the game with every body healthy, if might have been different....But there were too many problems too overcome....Hale was not getting the protection he needed and he got sacked twice and he lost the ball on bad hand off's four times....I picked DLS to win, but it didn't happen, it was not DLS' game to win...

GUYS..., if the Spartans would have come into the game with every body healthy, if might have been different........Hale was not getting the protection he needed and he got sacked twice and he lost the ball on bad hand off's four times....I picked DLS to win, but it didn't happen, it was not DLS' game to win...

Exactly !!....one of the few who did pick the Spartans...

I disagree. If Folsom would have scheduled MD week 0 instead of DLS they would have won and had a undefeated season and who knows maybe would have been chosen for the true state championship game. But it was Bishop Amat who was lucky enough to get the win over MD.

MD actually beat BA 42-14. MD had an ineligible player and thus had to forfeit.

Maybe I'm mistaken but weren't you active on the now defunct Contra Costa Times Prep forum. Your Bluedog2 moniker sticks in my memory, gawd knows why.....When I was sitting the bench as a journeyman keyboard jv participant back in '06-'08 I recall many of the explosive posts and counterposts on that forum as well as the colorful posters.; I was more of a reader and less of a writer then. Seemed like a pretty wild time with very few guidelines, restraints or controls. By current comparison today's boards seem more restrained, mature and informed.
If I'm wrong about your Board name, just chalk it up to old age; creating colorful new memories every day. As the bumper sticker says: "The older I get the better I was."
For sure, BD2 was not the Oaktown probation cop (“blue-dog” vs. bulldog) always propping up his Albany-St. M’s 60’s sprint times; as if he were Tommie Smith and John Carlos! That guy’s neutering the Brohood board on Delphi like he did at the CC Times. Some kind of Clet stigma. But you already knew that....

Last edited:
Reactions: observer22
No DLS fan feels bad about staying close with the #1 high school team in the country.

You keep holding onto that thought. While I agree they kept their focus and made it close in the 4th quarter, it sounds a lot like your friend who keeps saying how Folsom stayed close with DLS this year. Both were good efforts by the teams that lost, but in reality the teams that won never trailed and did what they needed to to secure the 2 TD victories.

Last edited:
You keep holding onto that thought. While I agree they kept their focus and made it close in the 4th quarter, it sounds a lot like your friend who keeps saying how Folsom stayed close with DLS this year. Both were good efforts by the teams that lost, but in reality the teams that won never trailed and did what they needed to to secure the 2 TD victories.
You got that right. Anybody around for the last decade knows those coaches’ goal each and every year is an Open W. Anything less is no moral victory when obsessed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT