ADVERTISEMENT

M-A vs. Serra

SHP is definitely not a public school as it's probably the most affluent with arguably the most beautiful and spacious campus in the Bay Area. The times the Gators did play the Privates, they have done very well defeating Bellarmine twice for CCS Open titles, Riordan for CCS D3 and beat SI and SHC last season in the CCS Sectionals. This tiny school has dominated in aquatics (primarily Water Polo).

The SHP campus in hyper-pricey Atherton (where a Port-a-Potty can set you back a month's pay) is so spacious it includes a graveyard. It's a cemetery for deceased nuns of the Order of the Sacred Heart. It's located not far from the football field. SI, take note.

Update after Serra demolition of MA....3 D1 scouts in attendance to watch Daylin Mclemore for QB position. 5 Serra players will be on SJSU sideline tomorrow night as invited recruits to witness Tulsa- SJSU. As a previous scout, The Serra Defense is running like a 71 Roadrunner with a 8 Block engine purring down the freeway. Nusi was Richard Dent tonight....watch the film..amazing.

Serra has a very impressive team. Bunch of credit to Patrick Walsh and staff. Mclemore is legit and after what I saw of him against Pittsburg and what I saw of Butterfield last year and Saturday night against Clayton, I think Mclemore is better.

Serra has a very impressive team. Bunch of credit to Patrick Walsh and staff. Mclemore is legit and after what I saw of him against Pittsburg and what I saw of Butterfield last year and Saturday night against Clayton, I think Mclemore is better.[/QUOT

I can tell you his phone is ringing off the hook every night and his DM on Twitter. His parents are SOLID people.

Reactions: Paloma
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT