ADVERTISEMENT

March 2 Scores (Quarterfinals)

Being at the game Inderkum started fouling with like 3mins left. Very chippy on both sides.....alot of back & forth. Who knows what is going to happen now 🤔

I heard someone got knocked out.

We’ll have to see how bad the fight was. But if it’s as bad as I’m hearing, Riordans run maybe over.

And Weston Ranch might be moving on via forfeit
Those two are in different brackets

University is good but they aren't Open worthy IMHO. SRV beat them by 20 early in the season plus they lost to Lincoln (SF). I suspect University will be placed in mid-low D1 or more probably a top seed in D2 assuming they beat Justin.

Granada to the finals now . Guaranteed

Heat sounds like you were there

How bad a fight was it?

someone from inderkum jumped off the bench swinging and hit a Riordan player. None of the Riordan players left the bench.

Reactions: ARHS92
someone from inderkum jumped off the bench swinging and hit a Riordan player. None of the Riordan players left the bench.
Hopefully no one was seriously hurt and Riordan isn't penalized too harshly if the fight was instigated by an Inderkum player throwing haymakers off the bench. Hate to see this type of thing happening. One of the advantages of the Forum is that the fans have a hard time jumping into the brawl.

someone from inderkum jumped off the bench swinging and hit a Riordan player. None of the Riordan players left the bench
From the video, while things seemed chippy, appears the instigating act was a Riordan player shoving a Indy player hard from behind. That stated, Riordan staff did a great job of keeping their kids on the bench, or at least from crossing half court. Always harder controlling players when the action is occurring on their half of the court - but the Indy kids came barreling off the bench, all of them.

Hopefully no one was seriously hurt and Riordan isn't penalized too harshly if the fight was instigated by an Inderkum player throwing haymakers off the bench. Hate to see this type of thing happening. One of the advantages of the Forum is that the fans have a hard time jumping into the brawl.
i was about to say... but i realized u made the comment before you saw the video.. cuz aint no way

Ebal! srv and Granada
Both EBAL squads SRV & Granada moved on to the NorCal D1 semis with hard fought overtime wins tonight.

A 3rd EBAL team Cal High fought a tough battle down in Fresno. They lost to San Joaquin Memorial, but were ahead in the 4th quarter.

DLS & Dougherty Valley are both in the NorCal Open semis. A great showing by the EBAL this postseason.

Reactions: dcfan
Both EBAL squads SRV & Granada moved on to the NorCal D1 semis with hard fought overtime wins tonight.

A 3rd EBAL team Cal High fought a tough battle down in Fresno. They lost to San Joaquin Memorial, but were ahead in the 4th quarter.

DLS & Dougherty Valley are both in the NorCal Open semis. A great showing by the EBAL this postseason.
No Doubt the toughest in terms of parity amongst very talented squads in all of Northern California if not the State.

Yup! That league was brutal this year. (Great every year but especially this year)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT