ADVERTISEMENT

Mcclatchy vs St Mary's

larry legend33

Hall of Famer
Silver Member
Dec 4, 2007
Good game so far but St Mary's is starting to wear out mcclatchy. These girls are incredible.
I would be surprised if st Mary's doesn't pull away.

33-22 st Mary's at half. I bet they win by 20+.
They just wear you out with that press.

Northbaybbguru,

Actually SHC played a closer game with SMS only losing by about 4 or 6 points.

Paytc

I was there. Mc Clatchy played well and stayed within 11 in first half. After second half, st. Mary's went on a shooting spree. The lead was 33 at one point. Tom cleared his bench and Mcclatchy went on a 10-0 run (I think it was 10). McClatchy has a great post player, GiGi. Aquira Decosta is a beast, she out played GiGi tonight and won MVP. St. Mary's looked a bit sloppy in the beginning missing tons of free throws and 3s. They looked the best in the 3rd quarter when their offense and defense was on fire.

When this team is on, they are unbeatable. They are so fun to watch, it's like watching a pro game.

YES!!! Paytc you are right I forgot about the SHC game. Thanks for the reminder.

Boy, I would love to see SHC get a 4 seed in the Norcals and get another shot at SMS.

To me that is by far the most intriguing potential matchup in the open.

First time I've seen St Mary's girls in person this year. wow! Roster is just filled with D1 players. That frosh post who goes 6"2 will probably be catching ally oops in a few years. Jesus. Honestly she probably had 30 rebounds and 10 blocks to go with 20 + points. Kat Tudor bombing 3's on kick outs. And Mcclatchy is very good. I mean an excellent team. The post they have GIGI can really bring up the ball and pass. She looks like she is 6"3-6"4. I'm just in owe. Mcclatchy has a young roster. Scary team next year too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT