ADVERTISEMENT
The Boys on the West Side of the City, crack the perceived glass ceiling of Serra dominance.

I know it is early, but isn’t the phrase we all live with is; “one game at a time and the most important game is the one in front of you”

Statement game?

The Boys on the West Side of the City, crack the perceived glass ceiling of Serra dominance.

I know it is early, but isn’t the phrase we all live with is; “one game at a time and the most important game is the one in front of you”

Statement game?
Great win for SI…. The WCAL dudes we’re predicting 2 league losses for Serra, but I think most thought it would be Riordan and SF…..

So I think this was a suprise and a Statement game Forsure…. I mean if this game was a Pick’em, I think most have it in the 7-10 range with Serra as the pick…. I know that’s how I would have picked it…. 🤣

Include SI in the upper tier of the WCAL.
We win next week against Riordan and it'll setup a showdown with St Francis for the WCAL title.

Our stout defensive line of Maddox, Rosenberg, Luhning, and Vandermade gets deeper when highly recruited max prep all american DT Manoah Faupusa debuts next week.
Should be another great game!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT