ADVERTISEMENT

McDonalds NEXT year

northbaybbguru

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
It has occurred to me that this years junior class in California may not be too deep.

I know there is Destiny Littleton (Bishops) and I think barring any kind of catastrophe, she is a lock considering she's about to break the all time scoring record in Calif.

Anybody else in the state have a REALISTIC shot to be a McDonalds girl?

Reactions: snake18
What Vandens Julia Blackshell-Fair she is a 4 star close to a 5 star ESPN ranking of 27 of class of 2017? And you are forgetting about Clark of LBP.

Last edited:
Reactions: snake18
McDonald's all Americans? Not close! Maybe Clark. Top 24 in the class. We have been spoiled as of late. The run is halted for a bit.

Reactions: northbaybbguru
This was a great year for NorCal -- three teams in the top 25 for a while, and a bunch of elite players. It goes in cycles, and the wheel will probably turn south, at least in California.

Texas is loaded again, and the DMV has tons of talent too.

This was a great year for NorCal -- three teams in the top 25 for a while, and a bunch of elite players. It goes in cycles, and the wheel will probably turn south, at least in California.

Texas is loaded again, and the DMV has tons of talent too.

I'll tell you what...it has been a great run!!!

I feel privileged to have watched Mariya Moore(my favorite HS girls player ever) and Ionescu over the last few years.

not too mention Minyon, AMAC, Green, Cowlings and many more I'm sure I'm forgetting (sorry).

I have always been a big boys basketball guy/fan and got involved following the girls 5 yrs. ago with the addition of girls to Cardinal Newman. Its been an absolute pleasure to have my view on basketball changed for the better.

You go girls!!!

Yani will be the best palyer... if this summer she stays in shape(drops 15-20 pounds) and gets the right conditioning trainer to push her....
She will dominate the post and the game but seems like after her first year when USC signed her,
she hasn't been the same....I wonder if something is going on that I don't know...
every time I mention her name or ask about her status on the Socal site...somebody tells me to leave her alone...maybe her parents

I have always been a big boys basketball guy/fan and got involved following the girls 5 yrs. ago with the addition of girls to Cardinal Newman. Its been an absolute pleasure to have my view on basketball changed for the better.

You go girls!!![/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. Got a chance to see Kelsey Plum @ UW. No difference in crossover entertainment from the men since IT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT