ADVERTISEMENT

MD vs MM

Box_out!

Board Regular
Dec 13, 2014
My thoughts MD coach and staff, head and shoulders above the rest, recognizing everything MM did in one possession and quickly adjusting to it, then taking advantage of it. When MM started with zone & 1 to limit KLS, Kiernan made the team aware to get KLS the ball in transition before the defense was locked in, MD went inside to Rosenblum for easy buckets, and in my opinion the best point gaurd in the state Velasco controlling the entire game.

Going to watch the game specifically for the KLS vs SI show, it was MD defense that stole the show. It totally suffocated MM from the tip. I'm not sure what the offensive game plan for MM was, but it was non existent. It had nothing designed to free up SI for play making. Because MD swithed everything and trapped all screens, MM coach just seem to except the inevitable beat down, which clearly frustrated SI to the point she was cursing at and shoving her teammates throughout the game. At one point MM coach sent in a sub for SI and SI refused to come out and sent the sub back to the bench to much chagrin to the coach.

MM coach may still have won a quiet victory at SMS, saw him what you may call recruiting for his summer Cal-Stars Elite team. When summer rolls around I bet there will be at least 1 or 2 more SMS players, playing for Cal-Stars Elite this summer. With MM having a very slim shot at winning the OPEN title, Kelly appears definitely engaged to recruit for Cal Stars Elite to make a run at EYBL 2015 title.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT