ADVERTISEMENT

Tara's swan song?

Character does not beat both, at least in terms of winning games. Talent wins.

And as a fitness person, you know the relation of sleep to performance. Teenagers' body clocks are set differently than adults -- it's not laziness, it's biology. Coaches are older and don't mind getting up, but players are more important than coaches. Schedules should be set to accommodate the players, not the old folks.
Pushing the Tank or Prowler or 6am
Builds or exposes your character

Character does not beat both, at least in terms of winning games. Talent wins.

And as a fitness person, you know the relation of sleep to performance. Teenagers' body clocks are set differently than adults -- it's not laziness, it's biology. Coaches are older and don't mind getting up, but players are more important than coaches. Schedules should be set to accommodate the players, not the old folks.
Clay, this guy is NOT a fitness person. Just a troll...why people still respond to 99% of his stupidity posts is beyond me

nope Citibank was not in my league
Is Citi still alive I heard he had passed
someone surely knows
Streak I am sure knows

I don't think the travel will be a big issue. After all, Stanford had to fly to every Pac-12 game, but on a charter. And so this just means the flights are a few hours longer.

I think the future of the program might have more to do with it. Iriafen is an elite player, but that's it. The incoming recruits do not appear to be at the level of those leaving, and Stanford cannot mine the portal.

We'll see ...
With Iriafen now set to transfer, the Stanford roster for 2024-25 is looking less than lethal. The new mentor, Kate Paye presumably, is going to be playing with a very weak hand in the ACC.

Indeed. Following a legend is hard enough, but following one with a depleted roster and an average (at best) recruiting class could easily turn into a nightmare.

Indeed. Following a legend is hard enough, but following one with a depleted roster and an average (at best) recruiting class could easily turn into a nightmare.
Those are two recipes for disaster. I'm sure she's a great coach but you NEVER want to be the one following a legend and with all the transfers leaving, it could say a little bit about how much her players actually like her.

Interesting the “legend” didn’t stay for
A year so we could see how amazing
The “legend.” Was with less talent

I have been like this for 68 years…
Don’t blame age on this condition
Let’s go with bitterness your word
Or honesty as I call it…
BTW is Citibank still with us
Maybe he went over to Truth Social

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT