ADVERTISEMENT

Miramonte beats Bishop Monague

let me see if I got this correct...

Bishop Montague was on their 3rd game in 3 days, and 4th game in 5 days....

PLUS BM played the late game LAST night

in the WCJ and then turned around and played today at noon???? vs Miramonte???

WOW that is some BBBBBAAAAADDDDDDDD scheduling by the BM coach.....

Miramonte/Sopak were licking their chops......BM left the henhouse door open for the fox today!!!!....lol

Northbay

MM was licking their chops or was I can win this because Bishop Monague 4 game in 5 and less the 24 after the 5 game. Northbay would call that a good win or would call that taking advantage win a good team is down. The last time they play was on Dec. 20 against SMB which he beat earlier in the year. The game after next will tell will tell how good or average MM is when the Play back to back against Clayton Valley (Cal Stars Kids) then a good Pinewood team. Let see if the can play can win both because I know they will beat Clayton Valley easy. NorthBay we will see Saturday If the are real good or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing a team after they play 4 games in 5 days I think Clayton Valley could have beat Bishop Monague !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes tomorrow's game
With PW will tell us a lot
But On the 17th both the
MM Schedule and MD schedule
Still have them playing each other
At SMS? Is that correct and
If not what happened?

BM could have rested a week it would not have made a difference. I have never seen MM play but, every year they seem to be a top team. Our team beat BM by 20 and we are not even ranked in the top 20.(nor should we be) Break their press and you can just make layup after layup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT