ADVERTISEMENT

My day at Riordan

And tell me how that applies with Adhir or Joey; lmao

Your sightings are SO long ago, Riordan almost changed location to Serramonte HS,…

There is a New Attitude & Coaches Adhir and Joey are taking Riordan to the Next Episode

This season is about the “@KingsOFKezar”
& CCS
The future will be about league titles, last year R walked, now R is running,….Development of Dawgs & Leaders
replying to LL about the alumni reunion of 60yrs. R has dogs/ leaders but do they have substance? Also a bit confused on the kings of kezar when the SI game was played at Riordan

TV TV
replying to LL about the alumni reunion of 60yrs. R has dogs/ leaders but do they have substance? Also a bit confused on the kings of kezar when the SI game was played at Riordan
hey @rwccaptian,
It would seem message board reading had limited comprehension or my message board post are fractured?
But if you have read through my post, I have mentioned many times how Coach A-Rav has INSTILLED the #NewAttitude & bringing in the #NextEpisode,…

To transcend across a diversity of understanding… I call it “developing Dawgs & Leaders” to mirror the trajectory of other programs who have been at the bottom.

The boys Riordan basketball program mantra is “We R(un) the City”, so IN football the “KingsOfKezar” is an old crown/limerick that revitalizes the same (from the old country where men were poets)

PS…..post season there will be a Riordan 101 test;Lol

Stay tune,….

Last edited:
Mantra is more like "We Do Nothing in the Playoffs, We R a Regular Season Team" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I hope ur not speaking from a city school perspective

This is you truly demeaning your value in your post with bad humor jokes

Last edited:
Let us interject here for a brief moment as the written slings and arrows become a barrage. The Riordan football rejuvenation is in its very early stages. We have not seen the best of them. Yet. But this roster is very talented. The WCAL only gets more difficult as we head into October. Riordan will be severely tested. Good. So will all other league members, even the San Mateo Padres. Let the good times roll.

Reactions: ArmchairGOAT
Let us interject here for a brief moment as the written slings and arrows become a barrage. The Riordan football rejuvenation is in its very early stages. We have not seen the best of them. Yet. But this roster is very talented. The WCAL only gets more difficult as we head into October. Riordan will be severely tested. Good. So will all other league members, even the San Mateo Padres. Let the good times roll.
Agree @colhenrylives . Lots of football left to be played against good opponents. Crusaders need to keep focused as the Warriors clearly have some swagger and want to make a statement they are back. Having Scharrenberg back as VC’s DC has clearly made a difference so far.

Agree @colhenrylives . Lots of football left to be played against good opponents. Crusaders need to keep focused as the Warriors clearly have some swagger and want to make a statement they are back. Having Scharrenberg back as VC’s DC has clearly made a difference so far.
I actually feel sorry for the Warriors, but the reality of the situation of all Riordan players are eligible after transfer mandatory SitOut.
Could this match be titled, “fire & fury” of the Crusaders, but for the defense that has been handcuffed in schemes and intensity of talents .

This game of the Crusaders vs. Warriors sees a Crusader defense that that is equal to the seen offense of #NewAttiutude & Next Episode

With no actual restrooms available, a row of portable loos (not good at all for the handicapped) stood like blue sentinels near the excellent tri-tip grilling operation. Since a baseball diamond intrudes partially onto the football field (all on artificial turf), we wound up sitting on ancient, well-preserved Candlestick Park seats along the first base line at one point. Very nice. But viewing there was less than wonderful.
Sorry colhenry, Sir but in my quick scanning of your reminiscing post I missed this tantalizing literary description (like a jiggling fly in a spider's nest) that only I or bella could feast on. The image of porta-honey buckets towering over the tri-tip grills makes one wonder about a) the staying power of the food being prepared or 2) the ambiance of the grilling/dining area while Patrons are dookie dunking right on the other side (and hopefully not within earshot.)
But otherwise a great desciption of the HS atmosphere that afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: larry legend33
Sorry colhenry, Sir but in my quick scanning of your reminiscing post I missed this tantalizing literary description (like a jiggling fly in a spider's nest) that only I or bella could feast on. The image of porta-honey buckets towering over the tri-tip grills makes one wonder about a) the staying power of the food being prepared or 2) the ambiance of the grilling/dining area while Patrons are dookie dunking right on the other side (and hopefully not within earshot.)
But otherwise a great desciption of the HS atmosphere that afternoon.
Visiting fan tip! There are 2 restrooms behind the snack bar and additional restrooms in the Crusader Forum - far entrance.

Reactions: concrete17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT