ADVERTISEMENT

NCP Notes for November 12

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Player Notes

Lincoln-Stockton 2022 guard Miles Byrd officially signed with San Diego State with the school release calling him a prototypical Aztec shooting guard. San Diego State currently has three NorCal players on the roster.

JUCO Notes

Diablo Valley (1-2) beat San Jose (3-1) 69-68. DVC led 40-34 at the half. They had lost to Skyline and West Valley before winning on the road against San Jose.

Delta (2-2) beat Candada (1-3) 72-56 after going 1-2 at the San Jose Tip Off event. Canada went 1-2 at the Gladiator Classic this past week.

Alumni Watch

Tyrell Roberts (Woodcreek) had a team high 16 points in Washington State's win ove Alcorn State on Tuesday.

In UC San Diego's 80-67 win at Cal, Jake Killingsworth (Serra) had five points, six rebounds and two assists. For Cal, Andre Kelly (Lincoln-Stockton) went for 17 points and 12 rebounds.

Now at Louisiana, Jordan Brown (Woodcreek) had 14 points, seven rebounds, four assists and three blocks in a win over West Florida.

Zion Pullin from College Park had 10 pts, 8 rebounds & 8 assists for UC Riverside in their last second stunner.over Arizona State last night.

Reactions: kiddman32
How about UCSD (d2 school last year) beats cal soundly and UCR over ASU. Oh, Point Loma who is a d2 power smashed Pepperdine 77-50. How emberrassing. I keep saying the gap has narrowed. Plenty of legit guys playing low d1 and d2.

How about UCSD (d2 school last year) beats cal soundly and UCR over ASU. Oh, Point Loma who is a d2 power smashed Pepperdine 77-50. How emberrassing. I keep saying the gap has narrowed. Plenty of legit guys playing low d1 and d2.
The gap is narrowing and in general I think many west coast programs recruit as if they are higher than they are. So those rosters have a lot of holes on them.

or the pac 12 is terrible and pepperdine plays in the wcc................... so really the gap is just wide between the pac 12 and the rest of d1 and even further with the wcc. hence why gonzaga must play so many good out of conference games.

or the pac 12 is terrible and pepperdine plays in the wcc................... so really the gap is just wide between the pac 12 and the rest of d1 and even further with the wcc. hence why gonzaga must play so many good out of conference games.
Good points. That is very true. UCLA though seems to be turning the corner. They are going to do some major damage this year. Defensively they are elite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT