ADVERTISEMENT

NCP Pick'em Week 3

Hats off to anybody who scored the north side of 30 and a moment of posting silence for my brethren NorCalSportsFan and Cal14 whose keyboard stained fingers hung on ti the last 20/less point rungs and STILL kept a strong showing in the Fab 5 standings. Truly an inspiration to the rest of us. Gracias compadres.....

Hats off to anybody who scored the north side of 30 and a moment of posting silence for my brethren NorCalSportsFan and Cal14 whose keyboard stained fingers hung on ti the last 20/less point rungs and STILL kept a strong showing in the Fab 5 standings. Truly an inspiration to the rest of us. Gracias compadres.....

One week the hero, next week the goat.

Yikes.

10) CVC
09) Pittsburg (31-21)
08) Turlock
07) Granite Bay
06) River Valley
05) Clovis
04) Rancho Cotate

03) McClymonds
02) East Nicolaus
01) Lincoln

Hi Streak, my score should be 28 instead of 26. Checking the scores you posted, my picks, and my adding skills .... 9 + 7 + 5 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 28. Not sure how much its going to help since my scores have been subpar from the beginning. But, we still got lots of weeks left and every point counts. Last year, I missed out on 3rd place from the slimmest of margins. Please correct. Thanks!

Reactions: Streak One
C'mon now Dan12Kings as I just saw the scores for week, we may be in the same boat, but you're the Captain coming in at 3rd while the rest of us got crushed! :(
but I’m not in the top 5 for the year so basically I am in the same boat lol my previous bad scores from my first two weeks is killing me.

Hi Streak,
Please confirm adjustment has been made to my score for Week 3.
Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT