ADVERTISEMENT

NCS Brackets

THE GAME BEWTEEN Marin Catholic and Bishop O'Dowd,,,not listed as playing and the score has been arrived....Marin Catholici 35 Bishop O'Dowd 7..This give the picks a clean swipe...and one correct game pick...

My attempts for this coming semis (d1-d3)

D1
DLS vs SRV
Spartans win in a fantastic game against wolves 28-24.
PItt vs Calif
Too much pirate speed. PItt 35 Calif 17

D2
Both top seeds advance. Windsor beats league rival Rancho Cotati 40 -20 and El Cerrito is all over Heritage 42 -14

D2 final will be one of best ones with both teams legit bowl contenders.

D3
Newman goes on road and holds off Las Lomas 38-30
Marin Catholic takes care of biz against league foe Tam 35-17.

I don’t see any upsets with possibility of SRV over DLS.

Reactions: observer22
My attempts for this coming semis (d1-d3)

D1
DLS vs SRV
Spartans win in a fantastic game against wolves 28-24.
PItt vs Calif
Too much pirate speed. PItt 35 Calif 17

D2
Both top seeds advance. Windsor beats league rival Rancho Cotati 40 -20 and El Cerrito is all over Heritage 42 -14

D2 final will be one of best ones with both teams legit bowl contenders.

D3
Newman goes on road and holds off Las Lomas 38-30
Marin Catholic takes care of biz against league foe Tam 35-17.

I don’t see any upsets with possibility of SRV over DLS.
I think I agree with these, Larry. Curious mostly about the Las Lomas-CN game.

Also want to see how SRV comes out after their close call. De La Salle is especially tough in second matchups

Also want to see how SRV comes out after their close call. De La Salle is especially tough in second matchups
Seemed like once Hoffman for newman started to get carries it was over for American Canyon. He was sort of held back early due to an ankle injury against Windsor. I think newman is A lot better than Ukiah and LL struggled with Ukiah. It’s a road game for Newman so that is always tough. Also we are scheduled to get some rain later this week and Newman is very run heavy so that could help. I do think it will be one of the better games this weekend .

I agree with Larry’s picks as well.
For the D1 games, although I’d love to see SRV and Cal take DLS & Pitt to the limit as they both did the first time around, I’m afraid they both had their chances and let them off the hook. They’ve shown their hands and neither DLS or Pitt will be unprepared for the rematch.

However, both SRV & Cal were losing Friday night with less than 2 minutes left in their seasons, and both came through to force these rematches. Hopefully it’ll be 2 more great games.

They have the talent to beat San Marin. I'm not sure their coaching staff is up to the task. The few parents I know in that program are very fed up with the continued underperformance in bigger games.
Based on compensation the Acalanes Parent's Club provides the coaching staff annually, (low six figures!), perhaps they have a point...

Based on compensation the Acalanes Parent's Club provides the coaching staff annually, (low six figures!), perhaps they have a point...
Is this true? I've not heard of a public school locally paying this kind of money before. If accurate someone is not getting close to their money worth.

I was able to confirm from a parent at the program they are paying their coach very well. Not quite six figures. This surprised me quite a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT