ADVERTISEMENT

New Message Boards to start this month!

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
The new message boards will be available for the whole site on April 20. Thank you for your patience in the development process.

Streak One - Nuthin' against you & do not mean to be over-critical, but using this new format just doesn;t seem to be as appealing as the old one [& I'm sure you've read my other posts already]. Certain comsumer friendly features are now missing & I find myself staring at this bright white screen with a generic blue symbol to the side and it is just a bit too "sterile" if you get my drift. I feel like I'm on some odd sports site that I might visit a few times before looking elsewhere. Not sure whose idea & creation this was, but as an avid poster for 11 years I feel it is a bit of a down-grade in terms of quality. Possibly the reasoning is this is a less expensive format to maintain for NCP's [?]. If that were the case I'd simply say here's my credit card, sign me up all year long for the old site [I typically sign up as a paid subscriber during football season only].

If this new web site format is less expensive to NCP's I suggest taking a poll of your long term fans, especially the ones who subscribe year to year & find out which format they prefer [old or new] and which may change their subscription preference due to this change - by which action I believe to be in NCP's best interest in retaining their best long term subscribers].

Last edited:
It is a network wide change with Rivals for better reliability to high traffic. I understand the issues posters are having and thank you for expressing those. It isn't something we can change, but I do think some of the new features are good too. I apologize for the inconveniences though.

It is a network wide change with Rivals for better reliability to high traffic. I understand the issues posters are having and thank you for expressing those. It isn't something we can change, but I do think some of the new features are good too. I apologize for the inconveniences though.

No need to apologize Streak. I for one appreciate all you do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT