ADVERTISEMENT

Newman Football Schedule

larry legend33

Hall of Famer
Silver Member
Dec 4, 2007
Pretty solid schedule and a very tough league. Newman returns a lot and if they find a QB they should compete for a section title.

Casa Grande
Vacaville
Armijo
ODOWD
Pleasant Valley

League
Windsor
Rancho
San Marin
Marin Catholic
Vintage

That’s a pretty weak non league, Casa meh, Armijo less Johnson is weak, BOD is terrible and PV that’s mid and Vacaville is legit

There isn't that big time anchor school like St Marys of Stockton but top to bottom its a solid schedule with a couple exceptions. Vacaville and PV are both much larger schools and historically good programs. I think PV played for a state bowl last year. The league alone will be a war. Vintage is the only team that was around .500 last year. All the rest were deep playoff/section champ teams as u know.
Just find me a qb please

There isn't that big time anchor school like St Marys of Stockton but top to bottom its a solid schedule with a couple exceptions. Vacaville and PV are both much larger schools and historically good programs. I think PV played for a state bowl last year. The league alone will be a war. Vintage is the only team that was around .500 last year. All the rest were deep playoff/section champ teams as u know.
Just find me a qb please

Pay no mind to MC. He‘d criticize Mira Loma and Encina for not scheduling the likes of Centennial, Serra, and DLS.

And he actually just used the teen slang term “MID” — which should be a punishable offense on this grown up board. LMAO.

Pretty solid schedule and a very tough league. Newman returns a lot and if they find a QB they should compete for a section title.

Casa Grande
Vacaville
Armijo
ODOWD
Pleasant Valley

League
Windsor
Rancho
San Marin
Marin Catholic
Vintage
A historically good team in the new league may go 1-4 or worst? And i dont know who that will be...Better make sure u schedule some wins in the preseason..lol..just saying.

That’s a pretty weak non league, Casa meh, Armijo less Johnson is weak, BOD is terrible and PV that’s mid and Vacaville is legit
Actually smart… that league schedule a bit scary, you hope for 3-2 or 2-3 but but add 5 decent non league wins and you are good. I wouldn’t call O’Dowd terrible but they will have issues. They pushed MC 7-7 in 1st half until Nickerson wet the bed and got outcoached. They had two wideouts who wrecking in 1st half but I think 1 was a senior. Wins over Casa Vaca and PV are solid, don’t know much about Armijo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT