ADVERTISEMENT

NFHS Network Streaming

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
I resubscribed to the pay service a week or so ago, and have always liked the service at its low
$9.95/mo subscription rate... Not the best quality, but cheap and TONS of games to watch.

Weelllllll... The quality of the streams has gone WAY downhill, and I just UNsubscribed.

Most of the schools use this new (I guess) automatic-camera setup, and it's often looking at the wrong end of the court, etc. and the onscreen score rarely works.

Save your money.

Try Ballertv. Great for this time of year. All the big tournaments and replays.

The NFHS streams are complete poverty this year. I cancelled.

I looked at BallerTV... Doesn't seem like they have a very strong schedule, and a lot of that is AAU and other youth-league stuff.

I'm considering FloHoops, though... The have both the Chick-fil-A and the Les Schwab Invitational later this week, but it's unclear whether they will only have live games or both that and replays.

I resubscribed to the pay service a week or so ago, and have always liked the service at its low
$9.95/mo subscription rate... Not the best quality, but cheap and TONS of games to watch.

Weelllllll... The quality of the streams has gone WAY downhill, and I just UNsubscribed.

Most of the schools use this new (I guess) automatic-camera setup, and it's often looking at the wrong end of the court, etc. and the onscreen score rarely works.

Save your money.

Nfhs will be streaming some of the maxpreps palm spring tourney / Rancho Mirage Holiday invitational this week.

I'll be able to watch some Moreau vs Pebblebrook and vs Pinnacle

Live Rancho Mirage High School Sports and Events
- NFHS Network https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/explore/upcoming/school/f023230366

Complete Schedule https://www.ranchomirageholidayinvitational.com/completeschedule.html

Hmm... Well, my prescription is still active until the 12th of January or so... I'll have to take a look and hope the feed doesn't suck.

BTW, Good luck vs. Pebblebrook... They are always a load.
Even MORE good luck vs. Pinnacle.

Reactions: mansnothot
Hey Kiddman32 Glad we can bring you games at no charge! Sorry to hear the inconsistency of NFHS. We have partnered with them for Section Playoffs, since they own those rights. May want to revisit them at that time!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT