Mater Dei
Miami Country Day(FL)
Montverde
Ontario Christian(CA)
Sacred Heart(KY)
St Francis(GA)
Xavier College Prep(AZ)

Also 16 teams in their own “Prep School”
Division although makes me wonder how much longer other schools that recruit nationally and internationally and have $60 million athletic performance operations can still be considered HIgh Schools

Last edited:
Also CLET and Salesian in third ranked division
Are C-Let and Salesian in the rebuilding phases? They've played absolutely nobody, and Salesian has only played two games, according to Maxpreps. At this point in Kelly's tenure, I thought (really did) they'd be pushing Mitty for moral dominance. I also thought players would be lining up to play for him. is it hard to get kids in now?

Are C-Let and Salesian in the rebuilding phases? They've played absolutely nobody, and Salesian has only played two games, according to Maxpreps. At this point in Kelly's tenure, I thought (really did) they'd be pushing Mitty for moral dominance. I also thought players would be lining up to play for him. is it hard to get kids in now?
Did you think with the move to C-Let he would be scheduling above what he was doing at Miramonte? It’s not like people weren’t criticizing him for this in the past. He’s doing what has worked for him in the past.

Interesting that SMS and LJCD have evaded the top division but Folsom has accepted the challenge
You don't have a choice in Tournament of Champions. You have to play in the bracket they assign you. Folsom and Ontario Christian are probably gonna get pummeled but then again you never know. They have some talented girls.

Let me preface this by saying I could absolutely be wrong..but...

I've heard whispers that the Clet administration will absolutely not budge on the tuition issue...which could be hampering Kelly from getting more players.

Let me preface this by saying I could absolutely be wrong..but...

I've heard whispers that the Clet administration will absolutely not budge on the tuition issue...which could be hampering Kelly from getting more players.

What is the "tuition issue"?

Something tells me if your Mitty, IMG, LIL or Montverde you have
Some say on who you play, the way the bracket is setup and even the game time
So for the Smith or Anderson divisions
You could choose to move down

All teams -- including the 96 in the West Coast Jamboree -- have some say in their bracketing in major tournaments if they want to.

Tournament starts 12/18:
In the Vincent Cannizzaro bracket, two of the games include
Mitty vs Miami Country Day
Folsom vs Bishop McNamara (Maryland)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT