ADVERTISEMENT

Nike TOC 2019 Participating Teams 10/31/19...No St John's

How many do both have after we went to Open...before Open it was a joke...national hmmmm maybe one...Down the stretch ...in close games...Sue is a deer in the headlights....
Tom sits on his chair like a kid waiting to see the principal ....
Both can only look like coaches when they get tons of talent...
I don't drink the Cool Aid...like the rest of the team...
Last seven years they have together won the Open once....
they should have won at least 4 of those 7...with the talent they had...
some people just can't coach down the stretch...both are weak at that....
now recruiting and building a program they excel....

BC55,

It' very hard to win a state title in ANY division..but with the whole equity thing, it makes things strange. Didn't SMS have the number 1 team in the nation and lose to a team in Norcals? Hey it happens to the best teams and you know what? underdogs will continue to upset and better teams will have off nights. That's why they play the game. I think Sue is a great coach. I also think Tom does good with what he has and has been VERY successful.

Sue coached Kerri Walsh ... I remember Walsh torching us when I was at Campo.

BC55,

It' very hard to win a state title in ANY division..but with the whole equity thing, it makes things strange. Didn't SMS have the number 1 team in the nation and lose to a team in Norcals? Hey it happens to the best teams and you know what? underdogs will continue to upset and better teams will have off nights. That's why they play the game. I think Sue is a great coach. I also think Tom does good with what he has and has been VERY successful.
You all can have an opinion of who is good; who is great , whatever. I only go buy the end product. Who has the most state titles? What program has been in the open every year. Who has actually won an Open championship. There is only one and that is SMS. You can’t argue facts. Everything else is just YOUR opinion, which I’m sure has some personal bias. But that’s ok, I think it makes for good conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT