ADVERTISEMENT

Nor Cal Tip Off Classic Schedule- Sat. November 26 at Newark Memorial

hoop review

Sports Fanatic
Jun 14, 2006
10th annual Nor Cal Tip Off Classic Schedule

Saturday November 26, 2016 at Newark Memorial High School

Game 1: 11:00 AM St. Patrick's (Vallejo) vs. Monte Vista (Danville)

Game 2: 12:30 PM Dublin vs. Las Lomas (Walnut Creek)

Game 3: 2:15 PM Berkeley vs. Christian Brothers (Sacramento)

Game 4: 3:45 PM Moreau Catholic (Hayward) vs. Immanuel (Reedley)

Game 5: 5:30 PM Capital Christian (Sacramento) vs. Bishop Alemany (Mission Hills)

Game 6: 7:00 PM Newark Memorial (Newark) vs. Woodcreek (Roseville)

Game 7: 8:30 PM Bishop O'Dowd (Oakland) vs. Bishop Montgomery (Torrance)

some of the media outlets who be attending the Nor Cal Tip Off Classic on Saturday: Maxpreps, Rivals, NBADraft.net, Golden Bear report, Burlison on basketball, NorCalpreps, Nor Cal Sports TV, Cal Hi Sports, Scout.com, Premier Ball, Californiapreps, Hoop Review, Cali Hoop, Get Sports Focus, Who Got Next

Reactions: NorCal SportsTV
will it be hard to get a ticket, any chance it will sell out?

is seating open or assigned?

Newark Memorial has a gigantic (and very very nice) gym. I doubt getting in will be a problem, especially if you don't wait 'til just before the last couple games.

With the football playoffs ongoing and probably some folks traveling for Thanksgiving, and the apparent fact that few know basketball exists before league games start up in January, crowding is not overly likely. Seems to me that last year by the time the biggest games started up, the gym was *maybe* 3/4 full.

I don't remember any seating being assigned last year, and I doubt that'll change.

In any case, I'll be there for all 7 games :)

Reactions: NorCal SportsTV
Newark Memorial has a gigantic (and very very nice) gym. I doubt getting in will be a problem, especially if you don't wait 'til just before the last couple games.

With the football playoffs ongoing and probably some folks traveling for Thanksgiving, and the apparent fact that few know basketball exists before league games start up in January, crowding is not overly likely. Seems to me that last year by the time the biggest games started up, the gym was *maybe* 3/4 full.

I don't remember any seating being assigned last year, and I doubt that'll change.

In any case, I'll be there for all 7 games :)

thx for the heads up, kiddman, much appreciated

all 7 games, that's amazing...i'll be there wearing cal gear

I've seen Brown play several times live, and more games online when he played with the U17 national team last summer. You won't be disappointed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT