ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Pre-Season Top 20

It’s funny because I talk smack because of Folsom posters.
You are a Folsom poster. You live in Folsom. Fact. You just have some bizarre obsession with DLS.

I’ve never seen a group of fans who claim so much without actually winning donkey doo.
Might want to check records since 2010. I am sure you will find a few wins and maybe even a few rings in there.

Your cute little D7 championships don’t cou
Your claim to fame was beating an overrated OOS SJC team who turned about to be the most overrated team since the 2017 Cleveland Cavaliers.

Hell, the gaudy ass rings y’all got were bigger then the actual trophy.
This sounds of jealousy.

I’m sorry feedback but you just described a Folsom fan to the tee. I went to a soccer tournament in Folsom and talked to a few parents. They all said pretty much you won’t find a Folsom fan or parent you will like. They all think they are generally better then you. The city was very nice. The craziest thing is in a few weeks you will get your ass kicked and still think your a better team. Right now I am pointing at the score board from 2012 and 2013 but you don’t care. And that’s not enough for you. So don’t even try and pull that BS. I believe that you will show your face after the game. And I respect that. But that other clown (cashisking18) we will never hear from again.
So a football thread about a game in 3 weeks turned into a post about a soccer game in folsom where there were parents you don't like, and supposedly Folsom parents all think they are better than you. But hey the city is nice and you are pointing at the scoreboard from 2012 and 2013?

Can you be any more bizarre?

So @Streak One I am curious here.

The two DLS posters above can say "your going to your ass kicked," "your cute little D7 championships." Blah blah blah. Basically taunting all Folsom fans. My posts and responses have been strictly football.

But if anyone responds in the same manner, my guess is they won't be here for long. Can we clarify here?

I get a warning for posting my game predictions?

If this is open season on this forum, please let me know and I shall engage both of these dudes to the full extent.
Your post have been anything but football.

The two DLS posters above can say "your going to your ass kicked," "your cute little D7 championships." Blah blah blah. Basically taunting all Folsom fans. My posts and responses have been strictly football.

But if anyone responds in the same manner, my guess is they won't be here for long. Can we clarify here?

If this is open season on this forum, please let me know and I shall engage both of these dudes to the full extent.
Not a good look.

Reactions: SpartanzRule
So a football thread about a game in 3 weeks turned into a post about a soccer game in folsom where there were parents you don't like, and supposedly Folsom parents all think they are better than you. But hey the city is nice and you are pointing at the scoreboard from 2012 and 2013?

Had NOTHING to do with you. Please keep up with what’s going on.

Streak he’s being mean.

Was a reply to what feedback said.

Streak he’s being mean

I think someone is a bit fazed by me.

4 posts to me in a row. Impressive.

Still won't change your loss in 18 days.

Good grief, Folsom fans are crybabies. And dude, we’ve been down this road. Your “full extent” isn’t scaring anyone. The difference is that you spew the same nonsense over and over. Usually lies or extremely exaggerated. Get off of your high horse, and don’t act like you’re not guilty of this. You’re being disingenuous at best. There’s a reason why you piss off everyone wherever you go. Have you ever thought about that?

The ONLY “issue” I have is all of the claims of Folsom’s the best when they’ve never proven it on the field. It’s that simple. But the good news is that it’ll all be settled in 18 days.

Good grief, Folsom fans are crybabies. And dude, we’ve been down this road. Your “full extent” isn’t scaring anyone. The difference is that you spew the same nonsense over and over. Usually lies or extremely exaggerated. Get off of your high horse, and don’t act like you’re not guilty of this. You’re being disingenuous at best. There’s a reason why you piss off everyone wherever you go. Have you ever thought about that?

The ONLY “issue” I have is all of the claims of Folsom’s the best when they’ve never proven it on the field. It’s that simple. But the good news is that it’ll all be settled in 18 days.
Considering that only DLS posters follow my every post, I take this as a compliment. The most self conscious, paranoid fans around. And for good reason. You are about to take a catastrophic loss on the 17th of August.

No more excuses.

No more "Folsom rule!"

No more "you don't play anybody!"

The time to pay the piper is near. A painful lesson is upon you.

Oh I will. Don't you you go disappearing on me that night.
I will be hear. You are a weak man that hides behind several different names. I’m not saying you won’t be back but there’s no way in hell cashisking18 will be back.

I will be hear. You are a weak man that hides behind several different names. I’m not saying you won’t be back but there’s no way in hell cashisking18 will be back.
I am not going anywhere.

But your boy Joe Ngata is going somewhere! Clemson!

Coaches in attendance and spring and summer practice at Folsom:
Utah
Clemson
Florida
Alabama
Boise State
USC
San Diego State
Etc......

Like you said- "nice town"

I am not going anywhere.

But your boy Joe Ngata is going somewhere! Clemson!

Coaches in attendance and spring and summer practice at Folsom:
Utah
Clemson
Florida
Alabama
Boise State
USC
San Diego State
Etc......

Like you said- "nice town"
That’s it? (LMAO)

It isn't open season on the forums. All parties have been talked to. Discussion and good back and forth is encouraged. This petty back and forth isn't. I think the difference is pretty clear. If not, I will be glad to explain it to anyone in a private message.

Wow I checked out this to see how people say who their opinions on who should e in the top 20 teams. And here I just find DLS fans and Folsom fans taking shots at each other. Isn't there another thread for that? I have watched both play. Both great entertaining teams. But on the night they play this year I will be watching my Oakdale Mustangs battle those darn Sonora wildcats. This year at the Corral. Now I will always be a Mustang fan. But if you want to see a game played in a classic great stadium Dunlavy Field is the place to go. In today's world you go to high school games and they have team fan separate sides. At Dunlavy everyone sits together. If you have a bye for your home team take that drive up the hill to Sonora. Wildcats are Mustangs biggest rival but are also great hosts.

Wow I checked out this to see how people say who their opinions on who should e in the top 20 teams. And here I just find DLS fans and Folsom fans taking shots at each other. Isn't there another thread for that? I have watched both play. Both great entertaining teams. But on the night they play this year I will be watching my Oakdale Mustangs battle those darn Sonora wildcats. This year at the Corral. Now I will always be a Mustang fan. But if you want to see a game played in a classic great stadium Dunlavy Field is the place to go. In today's world you go to high school games and they have team fan separate sides. At Dunlavy everyone sits together. If you have a bye for your home team take that drive up the hill to Sonora. Wildcats are Mustangs biggest rival but are also great hosts.
One of my fav venues in all of HS football!

What is your take on Oakdale this year? Not many returners, but when you have a program like Oakdale, they always seem to figure it out

Reactions: northbayfb
Agreed with your sentiment about the banter between Spartan and Folsom supporters. Gets old...Onward...

The Corral is one of the best high school venues In California! You have to admire a program that really brings the community aspect into its Friday Night Lights feel. Very cool. Kids grow up just waiting to throw on the red and yellow, and be a Mustang.

The VOL is a great Nor Cal league. How will Manteca do with the new HC? Are all of CC's transfers eligible? Mustangs reload?

Reactions: remc and awood1
What is your take on Oakdale this year? Not many returners, but when you have a program like Oakdale, they always seem to figure it out
Its their system. Merzon get the most out of his young men every year. Of course I am biased but personally think he's on of the best high school coaches. Zek Safir remember that name. He has good speed and great vision.. Like DLS Oakdale has great line play. Several of my nephews have played for Trent. You would be hard pressed to find a better role model for young men. Oakdale is Oakdale they will be in the mix for section championship like every other year. You start the kids out in the wing-t and by high school they have the concept. Some of my other high school football fans call it out of date? Well 7 out of 8 championship games lately? Not so out of date. Depending on where they fall in divisions in the local SJS in my opinion the team to watch is Placer. Joey Montoya is another great young coach.

To be the MAN you have to BEAT the MAN! We all know who the MAN is in NORCAL. Is this the High School Drama Forum? I think I am lost. As the season gets closer my level of excitement grows! Football season is among us Ladies and Gentlemen! ENJOY it. Especially if you have kids playing.

To be the MAN you have to BEAT the MAN! We all know who the MAN is in NORCAL. Is this the High School Drama Forum? I think I am lost. As the season gets closer my level of excitement grows! Football season is among us Ladies and Gentlemen! ENJOY it. Especially if you have kids playing.
Hahaha I like it!

Can't wait to get this W!

MY GOD, NOT ANOTHER OAKDALE POST!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

Just having a little fun here.:)
Here's wishing us great football

Reactions: kiddman32
I'll be making the LOOOOOOOOONNGGGG trek up to Fortuna to watch CN @ Fortuna on the 17th...

If I wasn't I would be at the DLS/Folsom game FOR SURE!....the chatter back and forth(between the 2 schools) has been going on since I've been on this site. I'm sorry I'm going to miss it.

IMO DLS should be preseason #1 in the North until someone beats them... how long has it been since they lost to a Norcal team? 20+yrs? WOW what a run!!

Part of me wouldn't mind seeing the streak end to be honest...but another part of me being an NCS guy likes the fact that my sections best kicks everyone's (in the north) butt every yr.

I'm not knowledgeable enough on the 2 teams to make a prediction so I will just say I hope its an instant classic where the team with the ball last scores to win the game in the closing seconds and the kids go frign crazy... that would be a good HS moment!! :)

I see NorCalPreps now has made most of their articles available only to paid subscribers including their "Top 20 Teams" pre-season. Once we get closer ALL the various sports web sites ass well as newspapers will publish their own top teams lists at no cost.

For those of you out their without a paid subscription here is a compiled list of the projected TOP 20 TEAMS pre-season for Northern CA. As we all know the list will change drastically within the first few games played, however this list should be a good indicator of most of the better teams.
Any teams fans feel should have been included? Ranked too high or too low? What teams will be much better than last year and which powerhouse teams will see a significant drop?
Of course the big question is those top 3 teams listed and if they'll stay in that order of ranking.

1] Folsom
2] Pitt
3] DLS
4] Liberty
5] Serra
6] Jesuit
7] Central Fresno
8] St. Francis
9] Del Oro
10] Buchanan [Clovis]
11] Oak Ridge
12] Freedom
13] Granite Bay
14] Sheldon
15] San Ramon Valley
16] St. Mary's
17] Valley Christian
18] Placer
19] Tulare Union
20] Inderkum

On the bubble: Antioch, Card Newman, Central Catholic, Mitty, Antelope

Is Rmbr26 actually G61?

At first, I was thinking he copied this from a post on the national board, but the posting time here is earlier (assuming there's no time-zone issue).

Either way, if you look closely at how this post was worded, it states that NorCalPreps has released their top 20, but it doesn't actually say that this list is from NorCalPreps (which may be why it hasn't been taken down already).

Interestingly, on the national board it does. Could Rmbr26 just be counting on the fact that people here would have subscriptions, thus the above wording was necessary? He/FolsomPrisonBlues/G61(?) didn't make the same assumption on the national board.

Is Rmbr26 actually G61?

At first, I was thinking he copied this from a post on the national board, but the posting time here is earlier (assuming there's no time-zone issue).

Either way, if you look closely at how this post was worded, it states that NorCalPreps has released their top 20, but it doesn't actually say that this list is from NorCalPreps (which may be why it hasn't been taken down already).

Interestingly, on the national board it does. Could Rmbr26 just be counting on the fact that people here would have subscriptions, thus the above wording was necessary? He/FolsomPrisonBlues/G61(?) didn't make the same assumption on the national board.

Just assume all Folsom posters are multiple personality guy.Thats what I do so there won’t be any confusion

Would not surprise me one bit if they were all from you
All of what?

Not the paranoia identity game again.

Look- I understand someone did quite the number on a few posters in here, and I'm not quite sure all of what happened, but its turned all of you into investigators. It's funny though.

Now back to football.

Is Rmbr26 actually G61?

The stupidest posts are ones that just accuse a current board member of being a former (obnoxious) board member. WHO CARES? If it is true, WHO CARES? No one, but to you few small-minded people that cannot focus on coherent statements other than to attack people who say things you do not like. You have a MUTE button. Use it. I was getting annoyed by the stupidity of the postings of 14xxxx. I muted him. Done. Try it, it works.

Reactions: cashisking18
Really surprised Menlo Atherton isn't in top 20. They have a LB going to Alabama or USC. Either way I cannot wait for Honor Bowl games at St Francis Aug 24 & Aug 25th. Aug 1st should be called Football season has officially begun.....game on boys!

Just assume all Folsom posters are multiple personality guy.Thats what I do so there won’t be any confusion

That is extremely rude...this is hs football, simply enjoy it...do u ever think that maybe the reason folsom posters act the way they do is because people like you and others fail to acknowledge any good folsom does on the field? Im from the east bay and yes now in folsom, but i have been sick of the worship of dls for the longest time....calhisports and nearly all bay area hs football fans worship at the dls throne...admittally, we folsom posters might get over excited before we know what team we actually have but its because of the community spirit and the excitement of the team doing well. Folsom needs to prove it on the field this year and every year but if dls does lose to folsom..do not blame it on a down year. And there are years where dls doesnt deserve open..maybe last year, maybe 2014, maybe 2008 with grant..every year is different and not every year does dls play the second or possibly best nor cal team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT