ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Tip Off Classic Updates

Sinks the first, 6 sec to go, misses 2nd, Fairfax gets. A buzzer shot.... NO!

I've been pretty hard on the coaching staff at BOD but after watching them very closely, they may have figured it out but keep in mind, having great talent never hurts but the entire staff did a wonderful job and put their players in great positions to succeed all night.

Never a good idea to read to much into November basketball it's way to early to say
we will know more about the landscape in the next month or so for a lot of teams
I was not overly impressed with Folsom they are a solid looking team but other then
Forbes not much size there guard play is solid they appear to lack depth. norcal's number
1 team? not sure about that I would put salesian and Sheldon above them right now
so the gridley tournament where all 3 will be at should be very exciting.

Never a good idea to read to much into November basketball it's way to early to say
we will know more about the landscape in the next month or so for a lot of teams
I was not overly impressed with Folsom they are a solid looking team but other then
Forbes not much size there guard play is solid they appear to lack depth. norcal's number
1 team? not sure about that I would put salesian and Sheldon above them right now
so the gridley tournament where all 3 will be at should be very exciting.

Bones, great advise and excited about another year of basketball.

I was real impressed with the grit Bishop O'Dowd showed throughout the game. The talent is there, but they grinded out a win against a high level team.

Hard to do right out of the gate

Reactions: nostancenochance
Folsom biggest exposure is no height with exception of Forbes. They don't have another 6"5-6"6 kid to bang down low. Lots of guards and that will win plenty of games especially the way they press and play full court. Probably all 3 teams are in the mix but nobody seems to standout. Maybe it's odowd year. Heck they only have an all pac12 backcourt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT