ADVERTISEMENT

O’Dowd faces San Joaquin Memorial at 7pm

Stream just starting up... I was actually considering the 3-hour drive for this one... Glad it’s available online

j24, ya don't wanna go to norcalsportstv and watch?

Game just ended replay should be up soon if not already

Kiddman, Lol! I saw a tweet of the game and clicked on the link and somehow was watching the live stream with 2 min left in the game. What a great finish by the Dragons. Tie game with <20 seconds to go and BOD nails a 3 pointer at the buzzer! Definitely earning a near top ranking in NorCal with their play so far.

O'Dowd led just about the whole game... They were up something like 57-42 end of the 3rd before SJM mounted their big comeback. That tie that O'Dowd broke at the end was (I think) the only time the game was tied after 0-0.

Reactions: jordan24
Felt like a bit of a quiet night for Jalen Green in light of his recent 46 point performance... O'Dowd definitely gameplanned to make his life as miserable as possible for 4 quarters straight. Justin Huleskamp, Baxtom Meah, and #16 are good players with at least D2/low major college potential though for SJM, so credit to BOD on an all around win.

Reactions: NorCal SportsTV
SJM erased that late 9 pt deficit without Jalen even attempting a shot. I loved how he didn't force thing....made the right basketball plays and hit open teammates when he was doubled. Damn good win for ODowd in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT