ADVERTISEMENT

Oak Ridge top DLS in Rancho Mirage Final

Impressive win by Oak Ridge. They hadn't played great competition in these tournaments so its nice to see them beat a good DlLS team. Brown who is a 6"5 Jr for OR got MVP. Very nice player. The SFL is really up in the air this year as you have 4 teams that could legitimately win this league. My picks.
Rocklin (16-1) Huge game against folsom on Friday. I think the Thunder are the team to beat and then the rest of the pack is playing for 2nd.
Folsom (12-4), Whitney (13-4), (Oak Rige 13-4) are all so close.
Del Oro, Granite Bay are a distant tier from the rest.

Impressive win by Oak Ridge. They hadn't played great competition in these tournaments so its nice to see them beat a good DlLS team. Brown who is a 6"5 Jr for OR got MVP. Very nice player. The SFL is really up in the air this year as you have 4 teams that could legitimately win this league. My picks.
Rocklin (16-1) Huge game against folsom on Friday. I think the Thunder are the team to beat and then the rest of the pack is playing for 2nd.
Folsom (12-4), Whitney (13-4), (Oak Rige 13-4) are all so close.
Del Oro, Granite Bay are a distant tier from the rest.

Is Grant just in the SFL for football only?

Grant would definitely be the favorites if they were in the SFL from what I've seen. I expect Grant to make a deep run.

Reactions: OtherBrotha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT