ADVERTISEMENT

Peterich Day 2

Four minutes on the ticker…

Wright wins the jump, no surprise…

He drives, no score…. Cougs rebound.

Mansour fouled going up…. FT’s split. 46-45.

Cougs rebound a miss, can;t score with it.

Neither can the Vikes, foul on the reebound, Mansour fouled…. Bonus. FT’s good…. 48-45.

Smith rebounds a miss…. 2:15 left.

Fly 3-ball, nope…

McGovern 3, the bank is open…. Tied at 48.

Cougs ball, 1:38 left, time out.

And now we know what happens in OT, btw…. the fouls from the 4th carry over regarding the bonus.

Mansour drives to the rack and scores!

STEAL by Beld!!!

He’s fouled…. FT’s good…. 52-48 Cougs, 1:12 left in OT.

3-ball by the Vikes…. NO!

Cougs rebound, Luke Bonardi fouled, at the line for 2…. 42.8 left. FT’s split, 53-48.

Wild 3 try by DeVries, no go, but knocked out of bounds bay a Cougar. 30.4 left…. Time out, the Vikes will have it on the baseline out of the time out.

Four tries by the Vikes, nope… another out of bounds off a Cougar…. 11.9 left, same 53-48 score.

STEAL by Luke Bonardi!! Cougs run it out…. COUGS WIN!!

Cougs face Monterey Trail in the final tomorrow at 3:30.

yes, they were pulled up after several years of great performances in d2.

pp

Makes sense. well that’s really good for Montgomery because I think you can attest to this but they will be a hard out in d2.
Hey Buster, didin't you say they were going to blast Campo ?

Can't have it both ways, Buddy.

Here's wishing you great hoops.
and maybe a slice of Humble Pie.

Marc…. the pesto is made the best way, using Pine nuts.

Anyway, I don’t think he claimed any sort of blowout, more like a comfortable win.

If pesto is
Marc…. the pesto is made the best way, using Pine nuts.

Anyway, I don’t think he claimed any sort of blowout, more like a comfortable win.

Even Yacht, Larry, and Donnie and i can put our differences aside and agree on the half and half from the Spaghetti Palace being delicious. You can find it at Art's Place if you're that much of a pesto fiend. There are some undesirable neighborhoods but Santa Rosa is a vibe. I miss it.

Hey Buster, didin't you say they were going to blast Campo ?

Can't have it both ways, Buddy.

Here's wishing you great hoops.
and maybe a slice of Humble Pie.
They lost. I said I thought they would win and play MT for champ. Easy to play Monday morning QB. Boy I was way off.
Monty will be solid in a down NBL. Newman is all underclass so next couple years look better. Otherwise pretty slim pickings.
@UncleYacht

They lost. I said I thought they would win and play MT for champ. Easy to play Monday morning QB. Boy I was way off.
Monty will be solid in a down NBL. Newman is all underclass so next couple years look better. Otherwise pretty slim pickings.
@UncleYacht
Wait, were we allowed to call people "Buster" this entire time?!?!? That changes things, that changes things A LOT! I stand with @larry legend33 . We all know that @northbaybbguru doesn't chime in until he has a better feel for the temp of the water in the shark tank! Donny has moved up to call in radio shows with national syndication. It's his time to Schein!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT