ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: BallersDream should get kicked off the board

I don't think Ballerz and luvthegame are the same person but I do think they both have strong ties to Brookside Christian either present or past. Not sure I would vote to kick anyone off a message board, especially someone that is incredibly difficult to understand.

luvthegame21[/URL]

You don't think D4 is kind of weaker without Salesian and SMB in the northern California tournament? They are the two top teams in that division year after year and they aren't going to play this year because they were both put in the open. It's not a slam on any other team. Its just that they always seem to meet for all the marbles. Just wondering.

And for the record, if I continually read crap from someone, I just scroll past whatever they have to say. I have never read any of BD's comments so I could really care less.

This post was edited on 3/13 11:49 PM by Ballaz28

Nor Cal Scout
\
I understand when you take good teams from their divisions and move them to the open it changes the strength of that divisions!!! If ballersDream would have made that same comment ??? lets kick him off of the board !?!? that was my point Nor Cal !!! Remember kids read the board too.

If Ballers Dream "WOULD" have made that comment. The problem is he would not have made that comment. Trust me all the kids on Cardinal Newman and the coaches know that the field is weakened with the absence of SMB and Salesian and guess what? They don't give a hoot and the last thing they are concerned about a post by Nor Cal Scout on this message board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT