ADVERTISEMENT

PP Ranked #2 in Country. Home Game Jan 18th, Vs #3 ranked Washington DC Team

ProlificPrepTV

Sports Fanatic
Oct 20, 2014
Prolific Prep is currently 15-0 and ranked #2 in the country by Maxpreps. PP has a rare home game (just added), January 18th vs Riverdale Baptist (Maryland). Riverdale Baptist is the #3 rated team in the State, #1 in the Washington DC area. This should be a very competitive game, which starts at 7pm at Napa Valley College.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/vU8d83...-top-10-boys-basketball-national-rankings.htm

This weekend, Prolific Prep faces #9 Huntington Prep (WV) at the Flying To The Hoop Fest in Dayton, Ohio. The event is sold out with over 6,000 fans in attendance.

Game is Tomorrow (Wednesday), 7pm at Napa Valley College (3765 Solano Ave). Come Celebrate Gary Trent's 18th Birthday with us.

wed.jpg

Last edited:
Well... I was really looking forward to this, but circumstances will put me on the Peninsula tonight and I'll have to "settle" for a look at an interesting team I don't think I've ever seen play in any year... That'd be Bellarmine.

Now that I think of it, I don't think I've been to a regular-season WCAL game since I saw a Riordan-SI game back in the 80's... That'll happen when you live in Concord...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT