ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions for preseason Games

Rocklin looked great tonight. Too much for Manogue running clock to end the game.
Rocklin came to play !! Have to give them the respect!! Great coaching /play calling ! Manogue got out coached horrible plan calling no adjustments hands down . Rocklin players executed a great plan! They kept the preasure on the manogue QB and it was a wrap ! Congratulations on Well earned Win!!

Total coaching failure, 1st qtr BM got on the board took Rocklin 10 minutes to adjust , BM never adjusted 🤦 . Rest was just a brutal beating . BM coaches obviously 💩 in play calling

Last edited:
Reactions: FBAddict
Some other SFL news...
Rough start to year for Oak Ridge after losing 2 fairly close games to formidable opponents down south. (Frontier and San Clemente).
I expected a tough year for the Trojans and its playing out that way. Things got worse when they lost QB Mercardo in the San Clemente game to what is being reported a broken collarbone. There backup is a kid from Folsom who has to sit out 5 games so they are really playing a 3rd string kid right now. What makes matters worse is the future of the QB at OR transferred to Folsom last year (Brody Rudnecki) and is leading there JV team. My guess is they will play Womack at QB some over the next few weeks. Honesty best case scenario is OR goes into Folsom game at 2-3. From what I can see I think middle of the pack year in SFL for OR. They have a lot of underclass so expect next year to be better.
My SFL Ratings
Folsom
Rocklin
Jesuit
Oak Ridge
Granite Bay
Del Oro
Whitney
Davis

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT