ADVERTISEMENT

Quinn Denker headed to Golden State Prep

Prep year leaves him with full eligibility at a four year school. Pauses the clock for a year.

I think he should do well there. All depends who they bring in, but in a league of highly touted guards, Quinn more than held his own

Prep year leaves him with full eligibility at a four year school. Pauses the clock for a year.

I think he should do well there. All depends who they bring in, but in a league of highly touted guards, Quinn more than held his own

I really liked watching him. He’s got great size and vision. Played in a very good program. He will work on his body and athleticism and I can see him playing WCC down the road.

I like his game and sure he had some D2 offers. I don’t know if this leap year will improve his stock that much though.

I really liked watching him. He’s got great size and vision. Played in a very good program. He will work on his body and athleticism and I can see him playing WCC down the road.

Ahhhhh....WCC is a massive stretch even if he improves a lot. He’s very limited athletically he will be a solid d2 player IMO.

I like his game and sure he had some D2 offers. I don’t know if this leap year will improve his stock that much though.

I’d agree. Though taking a year makes more sense IMO because we don’t know what this next season looks like and how it will impact eligibility.

Keep in mind LMU is in the WCC... didn’t say he could.play at Gonzaga. Athletically is biggest obstacle right now. Really understands the game though.

GSP gets players to the next level. No doubt about that. Just had another 4 guys get full rides (D2 and lower this week alone). I am sure Quinn will be no different this time of next year, but at the D1 level. We shall see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT