ADVERTISEMENT

Really wish NorCal would put on an event like this

ararar

Hall of Famer
Dec 8, 2012
Announcing: Trinity League vs The USA
Showcase. Sept. 13/14, 2019 Game 1: St. John Bosco, CA vs Good Counsel, MD Game 2: JSerra, CA vs Milton, GA Game 3: Mater Dei, CA vs St. Frances, MD

NorCal has the teams to put on a showcase event and I they deserve to show the rest of the country how good their football is

DLS , Folsom and another team could put on a epic event against OOS competition
https://mobile.twitter.com/boscofootball/status/1088225044868648960/photo/1

Reactions: aztecpadre
That is a nice lineup !

This looks like it’s going to be an annual event.They are already contacting teams for next year to be played at MD.This years event is at SJB.
Really wish NorCal would create their own showcase I have no doubt in how well the teams will show

Reactions: MC415
I wish JSerra would have played DeMatha or Gonzaga and just called the shit "Trinity League vs. The WCAC".

I've been saying that the WCAC is as good as any league there is, including the Trinity League.

I wish JSerra would have played DeMatha or Gonzaga and just called the shit "Trinity League vs. The WCAC".

I've been saying that the WCAC is as good as any league there is, including the Trinity League.

This may be the case next year.STA was initially in this event but opted to play DLS instead

STA isnt in the WCAC though. The WCAC is that league out of the Beltway that's just as talented as the Trinity League. DeMatha, Gonzaga, Good Counsel, St. Frances and St. John's were all top 25 at some point this season.

STA isnt in the WCAC though. The WCAC is that league out of the Beltway that's just as talented as the Trinity League. DeMatha, Gonzaga, Good Counsel, St. Frances and St. John's were all top 25 at some point this season.

Yes I know was just pointing out the particulars.Dematha was interested this year before their coach left and Gonzaga wasn’t interested.SJC apparently is full up with OOS games.SFA isn’t in any league the other teams refused to play them because they deemed them to good

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports...bs-md-st-frances-football-20180606-story.html

It was reported that DeMatha was interested until their coach left. The other WCAC schools had issues where they couldn't attend. The promoter initially did want it to be the WCAC vs Trinity.

Showcase. Sept. 13/14, 2019 Game 1: St. John Bosco, CA vs Good Counsel, MD Game 2: JSerra, CA vs Milton, GA Game 3: Mater Dei, CA vs St. Frances, MD

NorCal has the teams to put on a showcase event and I they deserve to show the rest of the country how good their football is

On a smaller scale, the Honor Bowl last year did feature three WCAL schools playing out-of-section games (St. Francis vs. Notre Dame, Mitty vs. Oakdale, and San Mateo Serra vs. Gardena Serra).

Reactions: ararar
On a smaller scale, the Honor Bowl last year did feature three WCAL schools playing out-of-section games (St. Francis vs. Notre Dame, Mitty vs. Oakdale, and San Mateo Serra vs. Gardena Serra).

It’s a nice lineup but I believe and I think you feel the same that NorCal doesn’t get the respect nationally they deserve and a showcase OOS event would open a few eyes I believe

The guy from Prepgridiron Logistics is in town to meet with the MD AD and coach Negro about next years lineup and they talked about adding DLS to make it a California vs the USA event

GUYS...If we were to have a show case playoff, it would have to leave DLS and Folsom out of the meet, or have the two meet and pick out the best teams to face each other...both DLS and Folsom are able to beat Jr. College teams., so there is no point in them facing off against the rest of the pack.

GUYS...If we were to have a show case playoff, it would have to leave DLS and Folsom out of the meet, or have the two meet and pick out the best teams to face each other...both DLS and Folsom are able to beat Jr. College teams., so there is no point in them facing off against the rest of the pack.

Not sure you understood the original post. This is a pre-league showcase of southern California teams vs out-of-state competition. Ararar is a SoCal poster who believes than NorCal teams should hold a similar showcase of NorCal teams against out-of-state competition.

Not sure you understood the original post. This is a pre-league showcase of southern California teams vs out-of-state competition. Ararar is a SoCal poster who believes than NorCal teams should hold a similar showcase of NorCal teams against out-of-state competition.
Cal-14...You are right, I got my wires crossed....The teams in the east are a whole different world, how the norcal teams would matchup would be interesting to see.

Cal-14...You are right, I got my wires crossed....The teams in the east are a whole different world, how the norcal teams would matchup would be interesting to see.
One other thing.....the cost of flying a team east or west, plus the food and a place to stay would add up to big bucks...Can or will schools be able to handle the cost...This would be a interesting project and it would be the test of tests for some teams.

One other thing.....the cost of flying a team east or west, plus the food and a place to stay would add up to big bucks...Can or will schools be able to handle the cost...This would be a interesting project and it would be the test of tests for some teams.

I don’t really think it needs to be an east coast thing for NorCal. I think teams from Utah, Arizona, and Washington would be just fine.

I don’t really think it needs to be an east coast thing for NorCal. I think teams from Utah, Arizona, and Washington would be just fine.

I agree.Eastside Catholic(WA) went to SoCal last year.So did Timpview(UT) and Chandler (AZ) played at Centennial like 3 years straight.These are quality OOS schools that would be perfect for a NorCal showcase

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT