ADVERTISEMENT

Rep Your School Showcase Jan.25 at Heritage HS

hhs patriots

Rookie
Gold Member
May 27, 2015
We would like to invite everyone to the 2nd Annual "Rep Your School" Girls Basketball Showcase at Heritage HS.
This event is a fundraiser for the Unified Sports Special Olympic program at Heritage HS.
Proceeds from the event will be directed to aid with expenses for all Unified Sports Special Olympic athletic programs this season.

Here is the schedule for the event:

10am Heritage v. Freedom *Unified Sports Special Olympic Game. (Pending)

1130am Modesto Christian v. San Joaquin Memorial

1pm Montgomery v. Edison-Stockton

230pm Freedom v. Sacramento

4pm St.Mary's Stockton v. Carondelet

530pm Cardinal Newman v. Antelope

7pm Heritage v. Bear Creek

We would like to thank all teams for participating again this year and thank everyone in advance for their support of the event.

Sincerely,

Heritage Girls Basketball

I think the first Heritage game is Unified Sports team and not the varsity team

SJM beat Modesto Christian 56-46

Montgomery beat Edison Stockton 52-42

Sacramento beat Freedom 59-39

St Mary’s Stockton beat Carondelet 50-37

I saw the boxscore of the Antelope/Cardinal Newman game. I am curious to see how this game played out. Anyone see it live? Harriel and Choice are 2 of the best players in Norcal, I'm surprised there hasn't been any comments about this game. I'm interested to know how this game went.

Reactions: kevchoice
Unofficially...

Choice 29
Harriel 26

I dont think CN trailed the entire game..if they did it was by 1 pt early.

Big 2nd qtr defensive effort gave CN a cushion going in at half.

CN was up by as much as 17 in 2nd half.

CN got a little sloppy last minute of the game made it closer (score wise) than it actually was.

Once again Choice rose to the occasion against another great guard.....she seems to welcome the challenge when there is another alpha in the house.

Unofficially...

Choice 29
Harriel 26

CN got a little sloppy last minute of the game made it closer (score wise) than it actually was.

Once again Choice rose to the occasion against another great guard.....she seems to welcome the challenge when there is another alpha in the house.

Choice was very impressive.

Unofficially...

Choice 29
Harriel 26

box scores don't really reflect that but okay

Antelope 17 05 15 17 54
Newman 21 15 11 14 61

Harriel was very good also...dont want anyone to think otherwise. Once it got to crunch time late she put it on her shoulders (for Antelope) to try and make a run but they were just too far behind. (As I said on previous post as much as 17 in 2nd half)

#15 was in early foul trouble and never really got her footing.

And Antelope 3rd D1 guard (going to Air force) wasnt a factor.

And as I said (for Azanna) the final score didnt tell the story as CN was never in danger of losing the game in the 2nd half.

Reactions: jstblev
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT