ADVERTISEMENT

Rest in Heaven Kobe and GiGi Bryant and the other 7 victims in this tragedy.

Kobe was a jerk who shot the ball way to much and hurt his team
Truth Hurts
https://people.com/celebrity/kobe-presents-wife-4-mil-diamond-ring/

A man (forget who it was) and his 13 year old daughter die and you come on here and trash him? Not cool at all. Show some respect for him and his family as they are going though hard times. Unbelievable...but not so much...you're a miserable online troll that hasn't contributed anything to this board aside from being a jerk.

I think more important than what he did on the hardwood and your personal opinions of him as a player, he was a very loving and invested father and his wife and 3 surviving daughters lost their husband/dad and daughter/sister—not to mention the other 7 lives lost and the impacts on their loved ones. The rest, to me, is secondary.

Kobe was clearly an excellent father. His daughter was a little sweetheart and it's just absolutely horrific what happened. The other families involved lost so much also... it's like a frign dream or rather nightmare. I'm depressed and I have no association with the victims. I cant imagine what they are going through. I'm sad and sorry for everyone involved.

And the women's game has lost a giant voice and benefactor. I think Kobe was about to do some great things for the advancement of the game and it's sad that all of us who love the game have lost him and his influence.

Like him or not he was the following to me.
1. An unbelievable competitor
2. A winner
3. A tireless worker & one of the greatest to ever play
4. A tough teammate at times which created conflict but also made him a the Mamba when you needed it.
5. A guy who matured and was doing fantastic things for the girls game and sports in general..
6. A highly intelligent person. I think Kobe would have been successful in other endeavors as well

Feel terrible for all those impacted. 9 lives lost. Tragic all the way around. Lets not forget the other families as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT