ADVERTISEMENT

Ricky Pearsall shot during robbery attempt

The once Beautiful City of SF has become a wasteland since COVID…. My wife and I go there once a month to try to enjoy the city and it’s just not the same….
The individual from Tracy who attacked Ricky is really some type of stupid. For the last year and some union square has had an unreal police presence. They have a command trailer across from Tiffany. Cars on all corners. It’s the exact reason why a 1/2 block away the cops were on it within seconds upon hearing gun shots. Several restaurants existing and new are coming back into the fold. Tourism is up. And new grocery stores are opening. And hey Walgreens closed in end square during Covid. Well they are back. So from a football perspective, the WCAL schools in SF will continue to attract kids.

Robberies happen in every single large city in America EVERY single one…….i was in the City last weekend and it was absolutely gorgeous with tons of fsmilies walking around no one threatened us or robbed us……..wearing a Rolex in any large city from Paris, London, Cairo, or Austin will make you a target

Robberies happen in every single large city in America EVERY single one…….i was in the City last weekend and it was absolutely gorgeous with tons of fsmilies walking around no one threatened us or robbed us……..wearing a Rolex in any large city from Paris, London, Cairo, or Austin will make you a target
I accidentally wore one in Bart from Orinda into SF. I forgot I had it on when I left the house. Ain’t gonna lie it was a tad nerve wracking.

Reactions: bella123
SF has become what NYC was in the 80's. I wouldn't even loop Oakland in because while it changed for the better about a decade ago it has quickly gone back to its old ways. We are talking about brazen robbery at 3pm. We are hearing about it because it was a celebrity. This stuff is happening all the time. This City is a mess and its the politicians who brought it its knees. Sure we have a day here and there where we visit and its all unicorns and rainbows but crime, poverty, lawlessness, and a sense of you can't do anything to me continues to rule the behavior.
I'm hopeful this once great city will return but it will take years of tough on crime policies and getting back to the rule of law.

You’re very welcome to look me up on Facebook. Alan Steve Ritchie. I am in the middle of launching a business at the moment and am born and raised in San Francisco. I am gonna do a live post from Union Square. The police presence is unreal. Nintendo World is opening their second US store soon. Walgreens closed remember, oh wait they are back. Whole Foods closed yet Trader Joe’s just opened. A St Ignatius guy has opened two restaurants this year alone to add to his Westlaje Joes and Original Joes locations. And being an apartment buldimg landlord in SF, we are far from dying. Been to a warriors game lately. Steph Curry didn’t guy a building there cause SF is in turmoil. Riordan isn’t attracting athletes cause the city is a wasteland. And where do you go once a month. North Beach, Hayes Valley, Marina, Fillmore Annex. Hell tech buses are flying all over again. Keep following the media.
The once Beautiful City of SF has become a wasteland since COVID…. My wife and I go there once a month to try to enjoy the city and it’s just not the same….

You’re very welcome to look me up on Facebook. Alan Steve Ritchie. I am in the middle of launching a business at the moment and am born and raised in San Francisco. I am gonna do a live post from Union Square. The police presence is unreal. Nintendo World is opening their second US store soon. Walgreens closed remember, oh wait they are back. Whole Foods closed yet Trader Joe’s just opened. A St Ignatius guy has opened two restaurants this year alone to add to his Westlaje Joes and Original Joes locations. And being an apartment buldimg landlord in SF, we are far from dying. Been to a warriors game lately. Steph Curry didn’t guy a building there cause SF is in turmoil. Riordan isn’t attracting athletes cause the city is a wasteland. And where do you go once a month. North Beach, Hayes Valley, Marina, Fillmore Annex. Hell tech buses are flying all over again. Keep following the media.

At my son’s bday party today a friend of mine who owns a popular bar in North Beach was also mentioning that business is climbing every month and it’s definitely on the upswing

Reactions: concrete17
At my son’s bday party today a friend of mine who owns a popular bar in North Beach was also mentioning that business is climbing every month and it’s definitely on the upswing
Yes very much so. North Beach Restaurant which is legendary closed abruptly during Covid. It has now sold and will be opening soon. People want to believe the media. I eat dinner out in SF almost every day. And look forward to attending games on both the basketball and football end this year

Ricky needs to learn never flash wealth around Democrats
hahha. I don't know if walking down a street with a nice watch on is considered "flashing."
More importantly is what are those liberals going to do on the justice side.

hahha. I don't know if walking down a street with a nice watch on is considered "flashing."
More importantly is what are those liberals going to do on the justice side.
Anything of value is flashing in that city. I work there regularly and have to pay for two men minimum no matter the job size. One guy will stay will truck all day just to make sure we leave with same tools/equipment we showed up with.

We luv SF…. We go all over the city and we are not stopping going there…. Will be there next Saturday for a Show at The Warfield and will be there the following Saturday for Dinner at House of Prime rib…

“Wasteland” may have been a strong term as you are correct it is getting better, but it has been pretty bad with all the car break ins’s etc…. And for the first 2 years after COVID it was really bad in my opinion…. But that still hasn't stopped us from trying to enjoy a city that we luv!… 🍻

Anything of value is flashing in that city. I work there regularly and have to pay for two men minimum no matter the job size. One guy will stay will truck all day just to make sure we leave with same tools/equipment we showed up with.
Fair point. I can relate with that.

The perp 17 is being charged as a minor and will be out by 25 years old. If as reported the perp was a Norteno it seems that is lenient to me. Not much a deterrence to gang violence.

As far as SF - SF gov seemed to clean up major parts of the city (homeless, garbage, trafficking in some areas) about a year ago prior to Dreamforce after Benioff threatened he would move the lucrative tech conference out of SF like the others lost. However, there is way more to do as far as bringing back lost businesses and commercial tenancy and also with crime and the homeless. Still had to avoid human feces on the sidewalk on my way to BART after a recent Giants weekend game.

Reactions: bella123
The perp 17 is being charged as a minor and will be out by 25 years old. If as reported the perp was a Norteno it seems that is lenient to me. Not much a deterrence to gang violence.

As far as SF - SF gov seemed to clean up major parts of the city (homeless, garbage, trafficking in some areas) about a year ago prior to Dreamforce after Benioff threatened he would move the lucrative tech conference out of SF like the others lost. However, there is way more to do as far as bringing back lost businesses and commercial tenancy and also with crime and the homeless. Still had to avoid human feces on the sidewalk on my way to BART after a recent Giants weekend game.
Charging a 17 year old as a Minor who made a decision to Robb someone and shoot them with a gun trying to kill them is a complete joke…. That is attempted Murder…..

Only by the Grace of God is RP not dead…. What an embarrassment for the city of SF and a glaring reason why people should not feel safe in the city….

Charging a 17 year old as a Minor who made a decision to Robb someone and shoot them with a gun trying to kill them is a complete joke…. That is attempted Murder…..

Only by the Grace of God is RP not dead…. What an embarrassment for the city of SF and a glaring reason why people should not feel safe in the city….
Yeah hard to ignore how far the great city of sf has fallen.

Yeah hard to ignore how far the great city of sf has fallen.
What an embarrasment to the Village of Tracy that one of its turds slides into SF, pulled an Abbot & Costello robbery, panics, shoots his uncooperative victim then shoots himself, trips over his saggy pants,drops his gun and loses his shoes in the process while trying to flee at walking speed.

Last edited:
What an embarrasment to the Village of Tracy that one of its turds slides into SF, pulled an Abbot & Costello robbery, panics, shoots his uncooperative victim then shoots himself, trips over his saggy pants,drops his gun and loses his shoes in the process while trying to flee at walking speed.
Priceless!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT