ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Score Thread

Since I had the time, I looked at the pick em. 25 of 28 posters picked Pitt. I really thought based on everything I read before the season that Riordan was a lock 2, and possibly could overcome Serra. Pretty shocking that they could easily be 0-3. And as someone stated above, outside of Serra, I agree bay area football runs thru the East Bay. WCAL will be interesting this year. But I give the league teams credit for scheduling at their expected levels.
I figured this would be a competitive game going in, but I favored Pitt to win. They are a talented and very good program every year, not just occasionally as Riordan tends to be. This is one of those years where Riordan is very talented, fast, and athletic. Pitt is that every year

Nobody ever accused Freedom of being legit! HAHA. They had an NFL RB like @THEOC89 said.
I would say a program in that area that has fallen even harder is Deer Valley. They use to be very good year in and out.

Other Games.
Jesuit in an ugly one over CB 7-0 in the Holy Bowl. Maurauders were sloppy and CB was scrappy. Jesuit needs to play better next week to beat Granite Bay. Both teams come into that game undefeated but both haven't been tested.
Newman all over Armijo 56-21 on Friday night to improve 3-0. There first test comes friday at home against an improved Bishop O'Dowd team.
deer valley put 50 on freedom last year when they played

Sorry, I meant to post that comment on Moist n Plump’s last comment🤣
GUYS..What happened to Freedom was it was an area of new homes, but the population that moved into it changed every thing..A lot of these homes were sceduled to a section 8 and what happened is what you see. Grades are a killer here and it went down hill right away, in the early years saw many skill players grad and move on but none ever showed up... The followingwas good and it went down hill as you see now..

GUYS...After four rounds of High School Football...There were 58 teams that were undefeated, but only the following teams won four games
Ponderosa 4-0,Downey 4-0,,Franklin El Grove 4-0,Placer 4-0, Twelve ridges 4-0, Del Csmpo 4-0, West Park 4-0,
Rodriquez 4-0,Vanden 4-0, East Union 4-0...This next round will see a number of teams fall to the undefeated.
Teams to watch are Placer, Twelve Bridges and Del Campo, Another group to watchi is Cardinal Newman, Windsor and
San Marin

Still we may see some teams winning attention and they are Sonoma Valley Terra Linda and American Canon...All nine trams are 4-0, so the question is how long will they last...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT