ADVERTISEMENT

Rocklin @ Folsom

Folsom QB= 788 yards passing 8TD
Rocklin QB= 668 yards passing 6TD

Folsom QB vs Serra= 149 Yards Passing
Rocklin QB vs Folsom= 144 Yards passing

Oddly enough…. Rockin QB averaged 11.1 yards per completion vs Folsom, Folsom QB avg 11.4 yards per completion vs Rocklin….

So big deal…. Rocklin’s QB passing looks on par with Folsoms when the teams played their best opponents and the stats are close for the season….

Neither legend or ram were wrong in what they said, you are either just trolling or trying to bash the kid playing QB for Rocklin….
heres the thing though - folsom sucks at passing too. nowadays they win off defense and depth, their offense hasn't been anything special since richardson left. i NEVER said folsom was good at passing so comparing one bad passing team to another bad passing team achieves nothing.

Dude you are so far off base...It was Taylor who brought in the offense and ran it, not Richardson. get a clue

Dude you are so far off base...It was Taylor who brought in the offense and ran it, not Richardson. get a clue
hey genius - the reason i said "since richardson left" is because he stayed there longer then taylor did. and while he was still there the system was still humming. i am well aware of who coached there.

moron.

Right! and the passing game sucked under Taylor according to you...same offense...."folsom sucks at passing too"
no. stop lying about what i'm saying. i literally said their passing game sucks now and that it has not been the same SINCE RICHARDSON LEFT. which means that when richardson (and taylor before him) were the coach, they could pass. NOW they can't.

learn how to read.

no. stop lying about what i'm saying. i literally said their passing game sucks now and that it has not been the same SINCE RICHARDSON LEFT. which means that when richardson (and taylor before him) were the coach, they could pass. NOW they can't.

learn how to read
So help us out here.

Based on what you have written, both Rocklin and Folsom’s passing games suck (Direct quote by you). So, if Folsom’s passing game sucks, which San Joaquin section schools have passing games that don’t suck? There can’t be more than a handful in your opinion.

Lastly, why are you so angry?

heres the thing though - folsom sucks at passing too. nowadays they win off defense and depth, their offense hasn't been anything special since richardson left. i NEVER said folsom was good at passing so comparing one bad passing team to another bad passing team achieves nothing.
Really?….. Folsom has the Top Rated QB in Nor Cal…. Someone better tell the poor kid that Folsom sucks at passing so he can transfer the heck out of there!.,,, 🤣

Really?….. Folsom has the Top Rated QB in Nor Cal…. Someone better tell the poor kid that Folsom sucks at passing so he can transfer the heck out of there!.,,, 🤣
passing isn’t just about the qb football is a team sport it also requires pass protection receivers who can get open and catch and a good scheme. so far this season and the past few seasons folsum has shown none of those things. rocklin has shown them never.

thats my point. didn’t think I would have to explain how passing offense works on a football thread but I guess I was mistook.

passing isn’t just about the qb football is a team sport it also requires pass protection receivers who can get open and catch and a good scheme. so far this season and the past few seasons folsum has shown none of those things. rocklin has shown them never.

thats my point. didn’t think I would have to explain how passing offense works on a football thread but I guess I was mistook.
Ok…. Whatever you say….. 🤣

I find it hilarious that you go from Folsom Homer to Folsom Basher…. Yet on the National Board you are Trolling MD and So Cal all day today….

You have issues with trying to create confrontation and your takes are stupid…. For you to sit here and Bash a team you spent years proclaiming was the best, just shows what kind of sociopathic tendencies you have….

Trolling multiple message boards with multiple handles bashing all the teams, just to argue with people shows you may have issues we all can’t help you with….

So all I can say is Cheers Brother, I hope you find whatever makes you happy in life and you get the help you need…. 🍻

I find it hilarious that you go from Folsom Homer to Folsom Basher…. Yet on the National Board you are Trolling MD and So Cal all day today….

You have issues with trying to create confrontation and your takes are stupid…. For you to sit here and Bash a team you spent years proclaiming was the best, just shows what kind of sociopathic tendencies you have….

Trolling multiple message boards with multiple handles bashing all the teams, just to argue with people shows you may have issues we all can’t help you with….

So all I can say is Cheers Brother, I hope you find whatever makes you happy in life and you get the help you need…. 🍻
Just look at the time stamps. This dude posts form all times of the day. He is drinking some moist has shit that’s making him plump. Look at the times, 2:30am, 9am, 3pm, 8:24pm. This dude is all over the place.

Just look at the time stamps. This dude posts form all times of the day. He is drinking some moist has shit that’s making him plump. Look at the times, 2:30am, 9am, 3pm, 8:24pm. This dude is all over the place.
HA!… Yes, he is either just a Message board troll dude that stays up all night and has a spelling issue or some kind of AI Bot…. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: aztecpadre

I'm only seeing one side of the conversation trolling attempt, but it's clear to whom you're toying with and everything you said above encapsulates the truth of the situation. The dude has one clear objective: stir the pot and create controversy. As someone I know always says "I ain't got time for that!".

I keep hoping that one day the rest of you guys will get bored with his shtick and pay him no mind. Once the attention stops, it will all end. There will be no payoff.

In fairness, I keep super late night, non-traditional hours myself. Except I'm not posting incessantly or trolling, so there's that.

Suspected it might be "cash is king" . I guess I was right in my thinking...it's block him time so I dont have to read his nonsense

Last edited:
Reactions: coachlittle
I'm only seeing one side of the conversation trolling attempt, but it's clear to whom you're toying with and everything you said above encapsulates the truth of the situation. The dude has one clear objective: stir the pot and create controversy. As someone I know always says "I ain't got time for that!".

I keep hoping that one day the rest of you guys will get bored with his shtick and pay him no mind. Once the attention stops, it will all end. There will be no payoff.

In fairness, I keep super late night, non-traditional hours myself. Except I'm not posting incessantly or trolling, so there's that.

This is what I keep preaching on the national board, but some folk can't help themselves.

Reactions: ThunderRam
I had him (them?) on my ban list for a while, but then I decided the posts were kinda funny. Funny is always good, no matter how moronic. :)

And this is why he continues to do what he does. You guys are enablers.

Clearly your sense of humor differs from mine. I don’t find complete lack of knowledge, stupidity, and trolling techniques designed to start arguments and gain attention as humor.

But to each their own.

• Haha
Reactions: WWHS44 and THEOC89
I had him (them?) on my ban list for a while, but then I decided the posts were kinda funny. Funny is always good, no matter how moronic. :)
Agree. Kinda funny like watching a drunk fall in front of a speeding vehicle. I especially get a kick out of his grammar errors.
🤣

Clearly your sense of humor differs from mine. I don’t find complete lack of knowledge, stupidity, and trolling techniques designed to start arguments and gain attention as humor.

But to each their own.
Enablers? 🤣🤣🤣. Thunder, relax … you’ll be OK. We survived MtJohn and Bulldog, this cat’s simple and small-minded shtick is elementary level compared to those psychos. Deep breaths brother. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89

But to each their own.
your only saying that because you still dont want to share the passing stats from rocklins game last week. just take your L like a man and admit you were WRONG I have done it on here many times.

the truth is rocklin can’t pass the ball and that’s the one and only thing that holds them back from being at the very top of public school football.

Agree. Kinda funny like watching a drunk fall in front of a speeding vehicle. I especially get a kick out of his grammar errors.
🤣

Enablers? 🤣🤣🤣. Thunder, relax … you’ll be OK. We survived MtJohn and Bulldog, this cat’s simple and small-minded shtick is elementary level compared to those psychos. Deep breaths brother. 😀

What makes you believe I’m not relaxed? Lol. I don’t have to see or read the nonsense, just all the responses and threads about it which further encourages the behavior. I’m simply commenting on that, while genuinely not understanding why you guys do it.

I’d think that after a decade of the sophomoric stupidity and repetitive threads you’d guys would be long over it by now, just like Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook standup.

I mean, couldn’t I turn the tables and tell you to relax and take deep breaths wrt my response? I won’t do that because I know you’re not actually in a twist over it, but rather just questioning “why” as I am about you guys. It’s just conversation. No worries. But I am genuinely perplexed how anybody finds the same shtik entertaining after all these years. I just don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: WWHS44
What makes you believe I’m not relaxed? Lol. I don’t have to see or read the nonsense, just all the responses and threads about it which further encourages the behavior. I’m simply commenting on that, while genuinely not understanding why you guys do it.

I’d think that after a decade of the sophomoric stupidity and repetitive threads you’d guys would be long over it by now, just like Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook standup.

I mean, couldn’t I turn the tables and tell you to relax and take deep breaths wrt my response? I won’t do that because I know you’re not actually in a twist over it, but rather just questioning “why” as I am about you guys. It’s just conversation. No worries. But I am genuinely perplexed how anybody finds the same shtik entertaining after all these years. I just don’t get it.

13/28 144 yards 0 td's 2 interceptions

those are the stats you can't run and hide. rocklin can't pass. just like i said.

On the other side of the coin, they went 33-48 for 534 yards, 6 TD's, 0 INT's in their other three games combined.

They fell behind quickly and HAD to pass to try and keep up against Folsom, and the Bulldogs D-line was teeing off, giving Rocklin's QB almost no time in the pocket.

I think it's more fair to say that Rocklin isn't too hot at passing against high-quality teams when behind on the scoreboard, but "Rocklin can't pass" is an overreach.

On the other side of the coin, they went 33-48 for 534 yards, 6 TD's, 0 INT's in their other three games combined.

They fell behind quickly and HAD to pass to try and keep up against Folsom, and the Bulldogs D-line was teeing off, giving Rocklin's QB almost no time in the pocket.

I think it's more fair to say that Rocklin isn't too hot at passing against high-quality teams when behind on the scoreboard, but "Rocklin can't pass" is an overreach.
thats how the discussion started. i said rocklin is a good team but the one thing that always holds them back is an inability to pass the ball when they play the teams they need to beat. then dude went off the deep end and tried to gaslight everyone into thinking rocklin is some elite passing team.

can they pass while beating up on teams like lincoln stockton? yes but then again who can't?

does their lack of passing rear its head when they play folsom and then once a year when they lose a tough game in league to the oak ridges and del oros (not this year though as they are down) of the world? it sure does. every time like clock work.

and this year is no different as evidenced by the facts, data and statistics.

i'm just trying to get my well deserved apology and correction.

I would say their formula works. They are always a run first team. I do believe that they can pass tho. Their scheme is play action to set up shot plays. They have one league loss to to a team other than Folsom (Del Oro) in the last 4 seasons. That’s pretty darn impressive. I can’t remember the last time oak ridge beat them. Was probably during the benzel era.

thats how the discussion started. i said rocklin is a good team but the one thing that always holds them back is an inability to pass the ball when they play the teams they need to beat. then dude went off the deep end and tried to gaslight everyone into thinking rocklin is some elite passing team.

can they pass while beating up on teams like lincoln stockton? yes but then again who can't?

does their lack of passing rear its head when they play folsom and then once a year when they lose a tough game in league to the oak ridges and del oros (not this year though as they are down) of the world? it sure does. every time like clock work.

and this year is no different as evidenced by the facts, data and statistics.

i'm just trying to get my well deserved apology and correction.
We will see Friday. I will disagree that Rocklin doesn’t have a pass game. I think their QB and WR core can sling it. Maybe I’m wrong we will find out tomorrow. Also I believe SJS sit out period for transfers ends 9/28 meaning all SOP will have to sit out another game after this one.
Above is @The Heat Miser Direct response to YOU that Started the whole Rocklin passing conversation that got your panties in a bunch….

If you notice he states that he “DISAGREES” and “Rocklin can Sling it”….. Followed by multiple posts reiterating his point…

So I am just curious, are you waiting for an apology from Mizer as well?…. Or does your AI Bot setting only allow you to Troll @ThunderRam and @larry legend33 …. 🤣

I would say their formula works. They are always a run first team. I do believe that they can pass tho. Their scheme is play action to set up shot plays. They have one league loss to to a team other than Folsom (Del Oro) in the last 4 seasons. That’s pretty darn impressive. I can’t remember the last time oak ridge beat them. Was probably during the benzel era.

RHS is 46-12 since Coach Adams took over in 2019, including 6 postseason wins (there was no postseason in Spring 2021), 2 Section Finals appearances, and 1 section championship.

They own a 21-6 league record over that time (through last weekend), losing only to Folsom (4x) and Del Oro (2x).

As you said, they haven't lost to Oak Ridge since Benzel's last season in 2018, which is also the last time they lost to Granite Bay as well.

They've yet to lose to Whitney in an SFL league game.

Reactions: The Heat Miser
Or does your AI Bot setting only allow you to Troll @ThunderRam and @larry legend33 …. 🤣

He ain't trolling me. Once a new handle is identified, it goes straight to the ignore list.

You can't reason with insanity or negotiate with message board terrorists. The sooner the majority figures that out, the sooner this place will less cluttered with garbage. I challenge the greater community to do their part.

Above is @The Heat Miser Direct response to YOU that Started the whole Rocklin passing conversation that got your panties in a bunch….

If you notice he states that he “DISAGREES” and “Rocklin can Sling it”….. Followed by multiple posts reiterating his point…

So I am just curious, are you waiting for an apology from Mizer as well?…. Or does your AI Bot setting only allow you to Troll @ThunderRam and @larry legend33 …. 🤣
yes I deserve an apology from her also. will make sure to tag her into future posts about this issue. thanks for the heads up.

yes I deserve an apology from her also. will make sure to tag her into future posts about this issue. thanks for the heads up.
No “her” here lol. As I stated before. Rocklin CAN throw the ball. They are a play action shot team. Every team in sac is going to struggle throwing against the sac all star team.

• Haha
No “her” here lol. As I stated before. Rocklin CAN throw the ball. They are a play action shot team. Every team in sac is going to struggle throwing against the sac all star team.
Totally agree with you!…. Rocklin’s passing game is just fine…. And according to Moist it’s right on par with Folsom…. 🤣

Totally agree with you!…. Rocklin’s passing game is just fine…. And according to Moist it’s right on par with Folsom…. 🤣
13/28 144 yards 0 td's 2 interceptions

those are the stats you can't run and hide. you can't justify and you can't explain it away.

you can say they can throw till your blue in the face but numbers don't lie.

13/28 144 yards 0 td's 2 interceptions.

rocklin can't pass in the big games. just like i said.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT