ADVERTISEMENT

Score Boreds.....?

2pt conversion is good Mater Dei leads 14-7 10:08 remaining in 3rd Qtr.

IMG answers right back with 86yd run to tie up game, 8:07 in 3rd

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderRam
Doughtery valley foothill going into OT 28-28
45 yards in penaltys on the last drive to set up the tie for DV

Reactions: Sacchiefs
DV up 35 to 28 scored first in OT. Foothill ball

This DV win over Foothill is likely the biggest win in school history. I know that’s not saying much, but it’s a huge win for the Wildcats.

Grant Union takes the lead in OT versus Granite Bay on a 10 yd TD pass from #11 Xavier Johnson to #1 Paris Warren Jr.

2pt conversion good. The Pacers now lead 29-21 in OT.

WOW! Trey Saunders (hopefully an Ohio State signee) with blinding speed for an 86 yd TD to tine the game with Mater Dei.

Then a freshman for MD returns the KO to the IMG 43.

JUMBO ELLIOTT!!!!

Ok, not the same play, but the same in spirit! MD pulling out all the stops.

A TD pass to one of the lineman out in the flat.

The Grant Union Pacers held on for a HUGE 29-21 win for them.

Welcome to the SFL, Coach AL! Job well done.

What’s your take on the pacers this year? Do you like the direction they are going I know they gotta clean up a lot of things but they have the athletes they’ll get the size back

Reactions: FootballJunkie101
This DV win over Foothill is likely the biggest win in school history. I know that’s not saying much, but it’s a huge win for the Wildcats.
Doughtery valleys running back should be playing college football next year somewhere. Kid is a problem.

What’s your take on the pacers this year? Do you like the direction they are going I know they gotta clean up a lot of things but they have the athletes they’ll get the size back

I usually have seen the Pacers a couple of times by this point in the season. But I haven't seen much of them this season. I know the players, of course. And know that they don't have the usual size/speed on the lines. Paris Warren is a stud and I like what Xavier Johnson's doing.

So glad to see them pull off this GB game. I'll be checking out the footage soon.

Congrats on the big W, DD.

Oakdale 47 Weston Ranch 10 was 47-3 at half running clock second half. Back up player in by second quarter. WR only suited up only 19 players. Like Lathrop should be dropped to WAC. Can't compete in VOL.

It’s a final. 20 people took Antioch to just 4 for Freedom in the Pick ‘Em.

Pick'em Scores

Sheldon beat Elk Grove 21-14
Yuba City beat River Valley 46-27
Freedom beat Antioch 14-7
Live Oak beat Pioneer 38-13
California beat Granada 24-21
St. Mary's beat Bishop O'Dowd 44-20
Campolindo beat El Cerrito 41-14
Serra beat Mitty 42-6
Salinas beat Palma 24-14
Eureka beat Lincoln 34-22

Yuba always plays RV tough. Yuba boys are tough and dont take $hit from anyone. Shoot Yuba Beat a loaded Grant n St. Marys about 6 yrs ago in back to back playoff games. That was a 2nd place league finish by Yuba.

Yuba always plays RV tough. Yuba boys are tough and dont take $hit from anyone. Shoot Yuba Beat a loaded Grant n St. Marys about 6 yrs ago in back to back playoff games. That was a 2nd place league finish by Yuba.

I saw a note that Yuba City is 11-2 in this rivalry now.

Reactions: concrete17
Thank you everyone for all the score updates. Sounds like I missed a great game in grant vs granite bay. Glad we came out on top in this one. Next week should be real tough, so hopefully this game gives us a lot of much needed confidence going into that contest.

Reactions: Renegade4Life
Did anyone see the Monterey Trail vs. Paraclete game? Monterey Trail and Placer are two teams I'm interested to see how they do this year. Both seem strong. Any info please

Did anyone see the Monterey Trail vs. Paraclete game? Monterey Trail and Placer are two teams I'm interested to see how they do this year. Both seem strong. Any info please

Paraclete was hyped up and had a tough schedule but ultimately they been pretty crap this year

Reactions: Sacchiefs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT