ADVERTISEMENT

Semetri Carr leaves Branson

Do you enroll in a school in june?
Yes. Most cases when you know you are leaving kids will enroll last week of school during finals. Most schools have summer school and or their school district is still open. People that want to follow the rules will enroll their kids before they let them play for the new school.

Reactions: ankleassassin
Yes. Most cases when you know you are leaving kids will enroll last week of school during finals. Most schools have summer school and or their school district is still open. People that want to follow the rules will enroll their kids before they let them play for the new school.
thanks for the reply.. i got another question.. i know today isnt like the 80s and 90s but for kids who live home to home or with relatives... how does that work with eligibility? the family structure is better today, but if a kid did stay with grandma, auntie and mom and say auntie was in the district where he wanted to play... but he started school with mom the beginning of the the year, would he be eligible?

thanks for the reply.. i got another question.. i know today isnt like the 80s and 90s but for kids who live home to home or with relatives... how does that work with eligibility? the family structure is better today, but if a kid did stay with grandma, auntie and mom and say auntie was in the district where he wanted to play... but he started school with mom the beginning of the the year, would he be eligible?
Single parenthood/broken homes peaked in the 90s but sadly it really hasn’t improved much at all, as a nation, of course by ethnicity and location are different.

I’ve been told by NCS, “theoretically” same for all sections, the whole “family unit” must pack up and move to the new district. Even a change of guardianship requires waivers, and tons of paperwork/proof of residence.

No a move is only a valid move if the same person they were living with and the ENTIRE same home moves. Unless of course a hardship is in place.

Single parenthood/broken homes peaked in the 90s but sadly it really hasn’t improved much at all, as a nation, of course by ethnicity and location are different.

I’ve been told by NCS, “theoretically” same for all sections, the whole “family unit” must pack up and move to the new district. Even a change of guardianship requires waivers, and tons of paperwork/proof of residence.
i gotta say i see tons of fathers at games now a days. i am proud of the improvement for sure. thanks for the reply about the whole family unit. although that hurts some kids as many dont have a unit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT