ADVERTISEMENT

Serra 24, Valley Christian 13

Serra was sloppy with penalties, missed tackles, drop balls, and blown coverages. Valley took every minute of the play clock before they snapped the ball and had some big runs. Valley's Oline looked pretty good. A total let down game after the dismantling of Riordan.
Thanks!

Serra needed a wakeup call. This year had become a sort of non-stop Disneyland Magic Kingdom for them. Their mini-stadium had become The Happiest Place on Earth. It was party time on West 20th Avenue. Friday's reality check was much overdue.

Serra needed a wakeup call. This year had become a sort of non-stop Disneyland Magic Kingdom for them. Their mini-stadium had become The Happiest Place on Earth. It was party time on West 20th Avenue. Friday's reality check was much overdue.
Agree. Classic let down game after dismantling a talented Riordan team and tip hat too VC for playing a great game plan.

I posted last night about the livestream situation. Was there one? Or am I the only person in the state who wanted to watch? The JV game was supposed to be on NFHS. "Technical difficulties" it said. The varsity game was advertised as being on hudl. Then around kickoff time it was taken down. Was I just looking in the wrong place? The St Francis vs Riordan game was streamed without a hitch and even had announcers. Why is it that such high-level programs like Valley Christian and Serra don't have its game streamed? It's really the standard these days. I don't know the science of it all but I know VC is on that hill and it gets windy. Is that a problem? Can't anyone figure it out? I followed on MaxPreps, reading comments from someone who was at the game. It was like it was 2007. Serra had two TDs called back due to penalties. Nice effort by Valley Christian though.

I posted last night about the livestream situation. Was there one? Or am I the only person in the state who wanted to watch? The JV game was supposed to be on NFHS. "Technical difficulties" it said. The varsity game was advertised as being on hudl. Then around kickoff time it was taken down. Was I just looking in the wrong place? The St Francis vs Riordan game was streamed without a hitch and even had announcers. Why is it that such high-level programs like Valley Christian and Serra don't have its game streamed? It's really the standard these days. I don't know the science of it all but I know VC is on that hill and it gets windy. Is that a problem? Can't anyone figure it out? I followed on MaxPreps, reading comments from someone who was at the game. It was like it was 2007. Serra had two TDs called back due to penalties. Nice effort by Valley Christian though.
Serra streams their games on HUDL. HUDL seems a lot more reliable than the NFHS Network. Scary thing is, I think NFHS have the rights during post season play. https://fan.hudl.com/United-States/CA/San-Mateo/organization/9195/Junipero-Serra-High-School

Yes, I know Serra streams on Hudl. And the game was advertised until shortly before kickoff and then was not shown. No explanation.

Serra streams their games on HUDL. HUDL seems a lot more reliable than the NFHS Network. Scary thing is, I think NFHS have the rights during post season play. https://fan.hudl.com/United-States/CA/San-Mateo/organization/9195/Junipero-Serra-High-School
Sad.....Having to depend on NFHS for your streaming needs is like seeing Bullwinkle and Rocky up in the front cabin as your flight crew and Boris & Natasha as your flight attendants. Sleep with one eye open and keep your shoes on in case of quick exit.
We're not always so lucky to have the kiddman to save us with his on-site postings.

VC has been recording live to their channel on YouTube this year. The recording is still there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT