ADVERTISEMENT

SF Gate article "Bay Area football powerhouse Serra is screwed because...."

Oh, and HIV is way more harmful when you look at the death toll and the fact that there still is no vaccine.

A problem: Serra could not play last week (even without smoke) due to virus issues within the school and a lack of full vaccinations on the team (and perhaps the staff) itself. The school cannot let them play without adherence to health/safety protocols. It's that simple. Get everyone vaccinated or prepare for major roadblocks hampering what could be a successful 2021 football campaign. Logically, it would seem to be in the best interest of the school, coaches, parents, players et al to accept the jab once and for all, regardless of political views, personal doubts, whatever. Without the shot, all is in jeopardy going forward.
Actually “logically“ mandating kids get vaccinated for something they virtually have No threat of is crazy. It’s even crazier when you consider it’s a emergency use deal where we have no clue the impact 2,3,5 years down the road. Then factor in they aren’t even testing to see if anybody already has natural immunity just mandatory jabs is crazy. I’m not anti Vax in anyway but I’m also about people having a choice and making educated decisions on what’s best for them. This Vax doesn’t stop spread, you can still get Covid etc……

Actually “logically“ mandating kids get vaccinated for something they virtually have No threat of is crazy. It’s even crazier when you consider it’s a emergency use deal where we have no clue the impact 2,3,5 years down the road. Then factor in they aren’t even testing to see if anybody already has natural immunity just mandatory jabs is crazy. I’m not anti Vax in anyway but I’m also about people having a choice and making educated decisions on what’s best for them. This Vax doesn’t stop spread, you can still get Covid etc……
Do you actually reread what you post?

Did you actually say that Mandatory Vaccination isn’t possible?

What Mandatory Vaccinations are included in acceptance into school?

I think you asked if a poster read through an actual post, may I suggest you reread yours…I know you are more intelligent than this (i.e. you are better)

Btw….Pfizer Vaccination 💉 is FDA approved a week ago last Monday.

Okay Jr. Johnny Crochan 😳😊…Please know the information once you post.

To violate HIPPA, one most reveal PMI (personal medical identifiers). Thus stating Vaccination Rates of Team does not do that, in fact it would Coach Walsh cover to state the Adherence to CDC Health & Safety guidelines or even establish a baseline that is consistent with community benchmark.

In this article Coach Walsh is correct he should not direct players to vaccinated, that is btwn a under aged players and their parents. But I also feel he should inform of risk of not getting vaccinated. So players and parents will understand that players exposed have to go into quarantine. Remember if you are vaccinated you don’t.

Remember the Mantra….”Let them play” how about help them play?
"Please know the information once you post" I love it. There are multiple cases, but here's one for "informational purposes.

"Please know the information once you post" I love it. There are multiple cases, but here's one for "informational purposes.

I am so glad you are educating yourself on HIPPA or HIPPAA for true nerds. Where in article doesn’t state rates can not be revealed. This article is completely unrelated because it deals with SUMC revealing data to a Vendor that benefited and received PMI (although encrypted), that is not enough. Note: Please understand Rates or not PMI

Please narrow Google search to get more “concise information”. Dumb questions get dumb answers that don’t prove your point, but let’s us know you can paste an article😳

Reactions: MC415
Both are Pandemics, both are viruses, both can be prevented, and both are highly political.

I'm not seeing the ignorance. You are just ignorant to the fact that HIV is still an issue but you just want the coach to focus on the hot button political issue (Covid 19).

Also, I don't think the rules state that a player or coach needs to be vaccinated in order to participate do they? If not then this coach is not the person we should be focusing on.
Now, I truly thought I wasn’t debating a “Meat Head”. You are actually correct by stating COVID & HIV are both viruses, those answers on in the back of the book upside down.

But the point you made about vaccinations vs. Wearing a prophylactic. Is none comparable and a very ignorant statement.

Now (please pay attention) if you would have stated wearing a MASK vs CONDEM that would have be consistent and factual analogy.

Now I may loose you in this point, so pay attention again. It may be factually true there is now vaccine for HIV, there are generically called AZT class of drugs to reduce viral load which makes an infected patient virtually a non vector.

“Know what you don’t know”

This goes to show how you have put out misinformation. People are buying Ivermectin from farm equipment supliers , not what they might be using in hospitals. Total different product.
Point being again, you are adding to more falsae information.
Yes. 90% ICU, info 'came directly from multiple hospitals organizations. The vast magority of people suffering covid have not had covid shots.

Here's wishing you great football.
You really need to check the data regarding the ICU Covid patients. Your post suggest you haven't been careful in your research. Vast and 90% are two different messages. And even "vast" may be an overstatement depending on your percentage estimation when using the word.

No, the Ivermectin used in hospitals and the product used in treating animals is not different. Simply the process of guaranteed product quality is different. Its pharmaceutical level for human use is not recommended as a preventative. Instead, it is used, in Covid situations, as a medicine to help combat serious respiratory problems. I have not seen direct data that suggests it will PREVENT Covid secondary complications.

Last edited:
Reactions: SFcityfan
I am so glad you are educating yourself on HIPPA or HIPPAA for true nerds. Where in article doesn’t state rates can not be revealed. This article is completely unrelated because it deals with SUMC revealing data to a Vendor that benefited and received PMI (although encrypted), that is not enough. Note: Please understand Rates or not PMI

Please narrow Google search to get more “concise information”. Dumb questions get dumb answers that don’t prove your point, but let’s us know you can paste an article😳
It's a legal proceeding, something that evades your myopic take on this. Your interpretation doesn't matter whether someone else decides to take legal action or not. Your insults belie your insecurities.

You really need to check the data regarding the ICU Covid patients. Your post suggest you haven't been careful in your research. Vast and 90% are two different messages. And even "vast" may be an overstatement depending on your percentage estimation when using the word.

No, the Ivermectin used in hospitals and the product used in treating animals is not different. Simply the process of guaranteed product quality is different. Its pharmaceutical level for human use is not recommended as a preventative. Instead, it is used, in Covid situations, as a medicine to help combat serious respiratory problems. I have not seen direct data that suggests it will PREVENT Covid secondary complications.
Good data, THANK YOU

It's a legal proceeding, something that evades your myopic take on this. Your interpretation doesn't matter whether someone else decides to take legal action or not. Your insults belie your insecurities.
My post are never to insult, they are always been to raise awareness or atleast provide an reasonable alternative opinion.

regarding your article…”Caller what is your point”. When did I or anyone suggest legal action? But again wasn’t I accurate of what the article stated?

The actual thread discussion was not myopic, it was pertinent to the disinformation debated and provided by a leader in HSFB Coach, which I feel was poor and still do. I just provided my facts and reasons for my opinion.

Honestly I am so glad someone would research information from my post or a chat conversation that I may have with them. It ensures me that I am not just talking but sharing clarity in view points that are worth discussing….Relevant information is important, unrelevent data dumps do nothing”

I may not be always right, but never wrong 🎤….drop

Last edited:
You are exactly right. Frankly, the use of any chemicals/medicines for purposes other than what it was intended is irresponsible.

The problem, here, is that the CDC and other interested bodies/persons have tried to force the concept that only one approach to the pandemic is possible, trying to castigate all other concepts and methods. It creates distrust when such a heavy hand is used. When there is this much pressure to sway public opinion, one should follow the money to find the truth.
Following the money is generally a good idea, but even the maker of Ivermectin states that it should not be viewed as a treatment for COVID.

Merck's comment on Ivermectin

Following the money is generally a good idea, but even the maker of Ivermectin states that it should not be viewed as a treatment for COVID.

Merck's comment on Ivermectin
Merck is also co-developing Molupiravir with Ridgeback Biotherapeutics recently in phase 3 trials which is a therapeutic targeting moderate COVID 19 infected. Merck exited the vaccine trials but still pursuing highly lucrative therapeutics. Ivermectin can be obtained for only $35 and I hear as low as $2.50 in volume. As far as Ivermectin efficacy as sole treatment or in combination, I'm not promoting but fact is there isn't enough data from large randomized studies to determine efficacy alone or in combination with other therapeutics or supplements. Merck downplaying Ivermectin could mean they have sunk investment into the above therapeutic which would provide a bigger payday and probably a better option. CDC has also undergone some questions of credibility.

Do you actually reread what you post?

Did you actually say that Mandatory Vaccination isn’t possible?

What Mandatory Vaccinations are included in acceptance into school?

I think you asked if a poster read through an actual post, may I suggest you reread yours…I know you are more intelligent than this (i.e. you are better)

Btw….Pfizer Vaccination 💉 is FDA approved a week ago last Monday.
No I don’t always proof read especially if on a mobile device. And was the Pfizer vaccine FDA approved or was it word games along with a media blitz? Again I would suggest looking into who Dr. Robert Malone is and his comments on both the vaccine as well as Phizer FDA approval, fascinating stuff our media won’t allow you to see. Have fun…..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Dr. Robert Malone is promoting misinformation about the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.
Crazy right? Think about that the inventor of rMNA is cautioning people, and our media and government try to silence him why? What’s the real agenda? It’s certainly not health care that much is clear by the actions of leadership. So again who on this board can point to any medical journal that has the long term affects of this vaccine? Because when one of the Doctors who was instrumental in the creation of the vaccine is cautious about it, it’s safe to safe every parent better do their homework before injecting their child to prevent something that has a 99.7 % survival rate in their kid. Just a thought. ✌️

Last edited:
Those who believe in choices and Those that demand compliance?
You do wear a seat belt, it's mandated. You do stop at red lights, mandated.
Along with the many things in society that are mandated.
90% of the people in ICUs didn't bother to get a covid shot. I wonder if they are sitting there agreeing with your outlook right now.
And who are these people?
People are taking Ivermectin , a horse de-wormer, rather than get shots.
Your voice is so lacking in thought and reason. One wonders why you come on here and spout your nonsense.

Here's wishing you great football
All of those things are mandated because certain idiots allow their liberties to erode. When ANY governing body mandates or coerces folks to inject an experimental drug into their veins, common sense is to resist. You strike me as a fellow that would give up a kidney if the W.H.O. or CDC told you to do so. Sorry friend but America and the American Way was not founded by those that chose to blindly comply with Government. As a matter of fact, quite the opposite is true. You see, some were born to fight for their God given rights and others to blindly follow the powers that be. To come full circle on my argument, these followers are known by politicians as the “useful idiots.” So, which one are you?

Reactions: Truthhertz
All of those things are mandated because certain idiots allow their liberties to erode. When ANY governing body mandates or coerces folks to inject an experimental drug into their veins, common sense is to resist. You strike me as a fellow that would give up a kidney if the W.H.O. or CDC told you to do so. Sorry friend but America and the American Way was not founded by those that chose to blindly comply with Government. As a matter of fact, quite the opposite is true. You see, some were born to fight for their God given rights and others to blindly follow the powers that be. To come full circle on my argument, these followers are known by politicians as the “useful idiots.” So, which one are you?
One of the dumbest posts I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: rabbit5 and MC415
CDC has also undergone some questions of credibility.
You mean like this?

Last administration’s impact on CDC

Ya know, I had a crazy idea recently. Instead of trying to figure out how to treat COVID, maybe we should try to not get it in the first place? How’d that be?

1c5597e4c6800214cdc1a84e012d5eca--iron-lung-creepy-photos.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: concrete17
No I don’t always proof read especially if on a mobile device. And was the Pfizer vaccine FDA approved or was it word games along with a media blitz? Again I would suggest looking into who Dr. Robert Malone is and his comments on both the vaccine as well as Phizer FDA approval, fascinating stuff our media won’t allow you to see. Have fun…..
Read this recently:

“Hospitals are full of people dying with COVID.

You know what they’re not full of?

People dying from taking the vaccine.”

Dr. Robert Malone is promoting misinformation about the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.
ARHS stats…always a voice of facts, years of Reporting stats. I don’t think he knows how to post anything but facts👏

A friend of ARHS stats sent me this to post:
Crazy right? Think about that the inventor of rMNA is cautioning people, and our media and government try to silence him why? What’s the real agenda? It’s certainly not health care that much is clear by the actions of leadership. So again who on this board can point to any medical journal that has the long term affects of this vaccine? Because when one of the Doctors who was instrumental in the creation of the vaccine is cautious about it, it’s safe to safe every parent better do their homework before injecting their child to prevent something that has a 99.7 % survival rate in their kid. Just a thought. ✌️
Okay,

you have done lost your left brain function (correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t the left side of your brain where intelligence comes from?)

Long term data? Where have you been? Was the Cornavirus in existence before 2019. However rMNA proven development has been around for 20 years. Again, if some posters would do research before they post (media feed disinformation), they would find our that this type of research had help the treatment of dx like Sickle Cell and Malaria….C’mon Man😳

“Know what you don’t know” before you join the disinformation sequels that parents and patients are having to sort through as Case Count of HS prep and pediatric patients are ending up in our ICU’s.

btw…education note: the developer or original reseacher of rMNA was a woman, but that wouldn’t fit your scenario of left brain function.

Read this recently:

“Hospitals are full of people dying with COVID.

You know what they’re not full of?

People dying from taking the vaccine.”
Again according to reports and studies out of Israel better than 60% of hospitalizations are vaccinated. Their studies have also shown natural immunity is 15 times better than the vaccination, which they are saying boosters are needed. To go further the CDC “hopes” boosters will work. That’s what they said not me they “hope” boosters will work, let that sink in, “hope.”

A friend of ARHS stats sent me this to post:

Okay,

you have done lost your left brain function (correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t the left side of your brain where intelligence comes from?)

Long term data? Where have you been? Was the Cornavirus in existence before 2019. However rMNA proven development has been around for 20 years. Again, if some posters would do research before they post (media feed disinformation), they would find our that this type of research had help the treatment of dx like Sickle Cell and Malaria….C’mon Man😳

“Know what you don’t know” before you join the disinformation sequels that parents and patients are having to sort through as Case Count of HS prep and pediatric patients are ending up in our ICU’s.

btw…education note: the developer or original reseacher of rMNA was a woman, but that wouldn’t fit your scenario of left brain function.
Covid is part of the SARS family so yes it’s been around. And while rMNA has been studied for decades it hasn’t been injected into humans for decades. Again direct me to a journal showing long term affects the this treatment. You can’t why?

“mRNA” is a protein surface method used to develop the research and production of vaccines. And it’s much safer than previous vaccine formulations which included small snippets of actual virus which stimulate antibody production. One doesn’t get an “injection” of mRNA. Oh lord. The ignorance is thick here.

@63- that same Israeli study states unequivocally if you are unvaccinated your are much more like to end up in ICU or die. That’s truth…

Reactions: MC415
Covid is part of the SARS family so yes it’s been around. And while rMNA has been studied for decades it hasn’t been injected into humans for decades. Again direct me to a journal showing long term affects the this treatment. You can’t why?
“mRNA” is a protein surface method used to develop the research and production of vaccines. And it’s much safer than previous vaccine formulations which included small snippets of actual virus which stimulate antibody production. One doesn’t get an “injection” of mRNA. Oh lord. The ignorance is thick here.
@63- that same Israeli study states unequivocally if you are unvaccinated your are much more like to end up in ICU or die. That’s truth…
But here is where your argue meng goes bad.
1. rMNA demonstrates the highest effectiveness
2. But if you don’t trust the rMNA gene editing research….Take the Johnson & Johnson vaccine that has been formulated for SARS virus

Either way there are vaccines that demonstrate > 95 efficiency in preventing servers dx or death and a normal formulation of vaccine that has >88 efficiency to prevent from servers dx or death.

So your sound argument if being anti-vax is officially shout down and I woukd suggest stop providing disinformation in this venue.

btw…never tell a person you cannot, when you are not aware of all the data

“Know what you don’t know”

But I do appreciate you cutting abd pasting from Google, can your vernacular or sentext is normally scientific.

Give away the is shortened sentences😳🤣🤣

Both are Pandemics, both are viruses, both can be prevented, and both are highly political.

I'm not seeing the ignorance. You are just ignorant to the fact that HIV is still an issue but you just want the coach to focus on the hot button political issue (Covid 19).

Also, I don't think the rules state that a player or coach needs to be vaccinated in order to participate do they? If not then this coach is not the person we should be focusing on.
i think hiv takes a slightly different behavior to become infected. where as corona you can get just walking through wal mart.

Also the truth from same study natural immunity is 15x better than a Vax. So do all unvaccinated run a risk of ending up in ICU? No certainly not.

and the copy and paste job is great here, care to copy and paste a journal about long term affects of this new vaccine?

1. Today the Israeli government decided a third jab is needed for anybody 12 and older.
2. The Covid passport (green pass) will be revoked for those without a third shot. In other words two shots equals unvaccinated.

Coming soon to your country. 🐑

• Angry
1. Today the Israeli government decided a third jab is needed for anybody 12 and older.
2. The Covid passport (green pass) will be revoked for those without a third shot. In other words two shots equals unvaccinated.

Why didn’t we leave you in Kabul😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

They're already here.......🧟‍♀️ ☠️ 🧟‍♂️.......

Also the truth from same study natural immunity is 15x better than a Vax.
Let's say you're correct. I'm very confident you're not... but I'll play along for the time being.

The issue I would have with aligning with this logic is that you have to f#@&-ing get COVID in the first place. Why the f#@& would you want that?

Seriously... people are bitching about having to follow a rule in order to play a game that is entirely based on rules.

"No, ref, you cannot penalize me for being off-sides. It's my sovereign right to stand wherever I want at the beginning of each play!"

Last edited:
Reactions: MC415 and SFcityfan
Let's say you're correct. I'm very confident you're not... but I'll play along for the time being.

The issue I would have with aligning with this logic is that you first have to f#@&-ing get COVID in the first place. Why the f#@& would you want that?

Seriously... people are bitching about having to follow a rule in order to play a game that is entirely based on rules.
+5

The issue I would have with aligning with this logic is that you have to f#@&-ing get COVID in the first place. Why the f#@& would you want that?

"No, ref, you cannot penalize me for being off-sides. It's my sovereign right to stand wherever I want at the beginning of each play!"
You do understand millions of people have had Covid yet have shown little to no affects? You also should understand that vaccination of these people is pointless since they already have a higher immunity to Covid than the standard Vax provides. You should also understand that pointlessly vaccination of people who do not need the Vax takes doses from those who actually might need the Vax. I could go on here but what’s the point you’re married to the narrative. But maybe you’ll read……..https://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/eye-opening-scientific-study-from-israel-shows-natural-immunity-superior-to-covid-vaccine-in-delta-variant/

Reactions: PatCarrillo
@Truthhertz many of the statistics youve shown may be factually accurate, but I believe you have used them to create a false narrative

For example, you point to an Israeli report that states natural immunity is far superior against the delta variant tHan simple vaccination. But you conveniently ignore that the same report, and many others, state that individuals with natural immunity AND a vaccine are better off than natural immunity only. You also seem to not understand that one can still gain natural immunity while being vaccinated, and it would likely be a less severe time being sick. So using real facts, it is NOT ‘pointless’ to get vaccinated, even if you’ve had COVID as a vaccinated person who also has natural immunity has MORE protection than an unvaccinated person who has natural immunity.

You also referred to “60 percent” of hospitalized COVID patients in Israel are vaccinated. Again, per a report out there, that is true. But that’s a twisted truth to show a false narrative. What you fail to mention, or fail to understand, is that 80% of Israelis ARE vaccinated. So the if only “60%” are hospitalized, then those numbers actually support that vaccines WORK. i’ll wait while you noodle that math around a bit. If 100% of a population were vaccinated, wouldn’t 100% of those hospitalized be vaccinated as well?? Would that mean the vaccine didn’t work? Of course not.

For the record, I am now vaccinated. Last year my entire household dealt with a COVID outbreak. My college athlete 18 year old was laid up with a cough and sore throat for over a week, my 12 year old was only sick for a day, I was down for 3 days and my wife suffered a nagging cough for better part of 2-3 weeks. It’s wasnt the end of the world, but it wasn’t fun.

I don’t believe in mandates, and do believe in choice. That said, I believe in using REAL and HONEST use of facts to make personal choices, and I believe you have twisted facts to fit a narrative that isnt nearly as accurate as you think it is.

✌🏼✌🏼

I think we know who’s hitched to (a) narrative…
Why are any of us wasting our time debating with those who think “rMNA” is injected? Because disinformation can kill…if you buy it. Buyer beware….
Also the truth from same study natural immunity is 15x better than a Vax. So do all unvaccinated run a risk of ending up in ICU? No certainly not.

and the copy and paste job is great here, care to copy and paste a journal about long term affects of this new vaccine?
Here’s some delightful reading for our truth monger…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT