ADVERTISEMENT

Sheldon vs Dublin this saturday

bones40

Sports Fanatic
Apr 3, 2014
Should be a great game with a ton of athlete's on the floor max preps says this game is
At 9pm is that correct? And are tickets sold in advance or just walk up maybe heat can
answer will seating be an issue I have never been to sheldon?

Thanks laidbackcoach! Do you know if these are the only two games scheduled for this event? Those two alone are worth driving up from the Bay for sure.

This is a post I put up last week:

According to CalHiSports, here's the final schedule for the Adidas Challenge:
(Records as of MaxPreps on the morning of Jan. 8, added here by yours truly)

Burbank (Sacramento) (12-6) vs. Center (Antelope) (11-5), 9 am
Benicia (1-11) vs. El Cerrito (5-11), 10:30 am
West Campus (Sacramento) (12-4) vs. Damonte Ranch (Reno, Nev.) (5-9), 12 pm
Capital Christian (Sacramento) (4-12) vs. Inderkum (Sacramento) (11-5), 1:30 pm
Oak Ridge (El Dorado Hills) (13-5) vs. Liberty (Brentwood) (10-5), 3 pm
Woodcreek (Roseville) (12-4) vs. St. Patrick-St. Vincent (Vallejo) (6-6), 4:30 pm
Sacramento (8-5) vs. Pleasant Valley (Chico) (11-4), 6 pm
College Park (Pleasant Hill) (11-2) vs. Folsom (13-4), 7:30 pm
Sheldon (Sacramento) (12/4) vs. Dublin (12-2), 9 pm

Several solid matchups in there, and the nightcap should be killa!

Guess you guys haven’t been to many showcase events . Almost all are 1:30 blocks. Orange Lutheran MLK even has some 1:20 slots and a 1:15

@Heat I believe what they meant was with that many games scheduled for the day it will be
a challenge for the last game of the day to tip at the scheduled time of 9pm.I don't
Believe they were being critical at all.

Bones. . . exactly.
When you start any showcase at 9am and go 1.5 hour slots for each game, it is very difficult to still be on time or even very close to on time 10-12 hours later. It's just the nature of it.

What’s the DLS MLK event time spread? They seem to always start on time? Please instruct the refs to swallow the whistle. I don’t want to be out there until midnight. It’s a long drive back.

Reactions: SimplyBBall
What’s the DLS MLK event time spread? They seem to always start on time? Please instruct the refs to swallow the whistle. I don’t want to be out there until midnight. It’s a long drive back.

It looks like 1:45 between each start:

Another strong roster of games for this year’s MLK Classic at St. Mary’s College - January 21st.

10:00 - Campo vs. SPSV

11:45 - St. John Bosco vs. Modesto Christian

1:30 - Notre Dame (Riverside) vs. Moreau

3:15 - San Joaquin Memorial vs. DLS

5:00 - James Logan vs. Pleasant Grove (Utah)

6:45 - Salesian vs. BOD

https://resources.finalsite.net/ima...lsnor09/MartinLutherKingClassic2019002002.pdf

I was told last week at Jesuit that Morgan was getting an MRI that same night, and that test would tell a whole lot about his near future. But obviously they didn't know at that point...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT