Stuart Hall @ University

ayalar09

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2018
Starts at 530

Two hot teams

University has won 9 of 10
Stuart Hall has won 10 in a row

BCL West matchups don’t come better than this!

Reactions: jordan24
Just saw. Really hope my Knights can finish the season out strong. Baring something crazy it looks like it will be Round 3 between the Hall and Uni in the BCL-West Championship! Round 4 will probably occur in the NCS D5 championship game.

Just saw. Really hope my Knights can finish the season out strong. Baring something crazy it looks like it will be Round 3 between the Hall and Uni in the BCL-West Championship! Round 4 will probably occur in the NCS D5 championship game.
I was looking at the potential D5 bracket yesterday(yes, I know that sounds insane! I get it. I guess I have a soft spot for the little guys...) Between Athenian, Berean Christian, Head Royce, Bentley, College Park, and Marin Academy it's a complete toss up! They've all beaten each other all season. While there's a clear 1,2, and 3 seed, 4-10 is a complete dice roll. I couldn't come up with a clear order. I honestly think this will be a fun bracket to watch in the first couple of rounds. I've seen some of these teams play and while they aren't at the high level of play of other teams in the upper divisions they do play some good and exciting ball.

Reactions: ayalar09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT