ADVERTISEMENT

Northern Section Predictions

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
D2: Chico beat Pleasant Valley 35-0 in the regular season. I'll go with PV flipping the script this week.

D3: Orland beats Lassen and remains the class of this division. Orland has won 10 straight since an opening loss to Enterprise.

D4: Colusa stays undefeated with a second win over Winters. Winters ended the regular season with back-to-back losses before shutting out Hamilton.

D5: Portola moves to 12-0 with a win over Biggs. Portola has posted three shutouts and have won every game by at least 10 points.

Reactions: NorCalSportsFan
I don't believe PV defense matches up at all with Chico offensive line and their buising RB #9. PV doesn't have an answer for him and when they stack things up Chico QB can wing it to decent WRs. 4 turnovers hurt PV but they had little answer for Chico offense. Should be closer, but looking like PV doesn't match up at all well against Chico. Chico defense also has advantage over PV offense. Chico in the least should control the ball and time. Prediction 28-14 Chico

I got Chico, Orland, Portola and my upset is Winters beating Colusa.
Sears Point...I believe Colusa beat Winters handly and will do it again, Winter can produce a lot of points, but Colysa's defense will put a hold to it... Colusa 35 Winter 20...

Reactions: MC415
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT