ADVERTISEMENT

Team Lillard 16s reach Gauntlet Final Four

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Team Lillard 16s reached the semi-finals after beating Chuck Hayes 16s 82-52.

Any word on the top performers for Lillard this weekend?

I saw a post that said Devin Day got hurt for Chuck Hayes, but severity is unknown.

All, please provide any and all updates as I’m struggling to find updates / results of our NorCal AAU squads.

All, please provide any and all updates as I’m struggling to find updates / results of our NorCal AAU squads.
Team Lillard 17s are 4-1 and playing again at 3:30 today with a big win vs Florida Knights by 1 to advance
Bryce Monrore(Riordan)averaging 21 points per game
Tejon Sawyer (Salesian)averaging 10 points per game
Teo Hardee (Vanden)averaging 11 points per game
Gavin Wilburn(Weston Ranch) averaging 9 points per game
Monty Bowser( Odowd) averaging 7 points per game

Team Lillard 16s are 3-2 on the Gauntlet with a blowout win against Chuck Hayes by 30 points, all Chuck Hayes players played in that game.

Team Lillard 15s are 1-4 on the Gauntlet

All I got for you guys.

Team Lillard 17s are 4-1 and playing again at 3:30 today with a big win vs Florida Knights by 1 to advance
Bryce Monrore(Riordan)averaging 21 points per game
Tejon Sawyer (Salesian)averaging 10 points per game
Teo Hardee (Vanden)averaging 11 points per game
Gavin Wilburn(Weston Ranch) averaging 9 points per game
Monty Bowser( Odowd) averaging 7 points per game

Team Lillard 16s are 3-2 on the Gauntlet with a blowout win against Chuck Hayes by 30 points, all Chuck Hayes players played in that game.

Team Lillard 15s are 1-4 on the Gauntlet

All I got for you guys.
Oh and its 96 degrees here in Alabama and raining . Lol

Lillard 16’s looked very good last week in their tune up. I’m not surprised they are faring well out there.

Team Lillard 17s went 2-0 today to reach Silver final four...play tomorrow at 9am. (5-1 overall)

Team Lillard 16s went 2-0 today to reach Platinum final four...play at 10am tomorrow( 4- 2 overall)
Both 17s and 16s have qualified to play in the Adidas finals July 18th through 20th

Team Lillard 15s have been eliminated.

Reactions: jordan24
Team Lillard 17s loses in the semis finishes 6-2 in the Adidas Summer Championships
Team Lillard 16s loses in the semis finishes 5-3 in the Adidas Summer Championships

Both will play in the Adidas finals July 18th-20th in Ladera Ranch.

Pretty Impressive win, I assume Lander (Top 20 ranked guard in 2021) and Bryce went at it?

Indiana Elite is loaded with a talent, 1 5-star, 1 4-star, and 2 3-stars including one kid who is 7'1!

Congrats Mr. Monroe on that win and and good luck tomorrow!

Pretty Impressive win, I assume Lander (Top 20 ranked guard in 2021) and Bryce went at it?

Indiana Elite is loaded with a talent, 1 5-star, 1 4-star, and 2 3-stars including one kid who is 7'1!

Congrats Mr. Monroe on that win and and good luck tomorrow!
Lander is pretty good ...they both guarded each other...Lander with 11 points...Bryce with 24 , the game winner but most importantly the win. Bryce was the only Lillard player in double figures but got great contributions from Tejon, Marquis, Teiano, Miles , Monty and Gavin. Chauncey Billups game is up next tomorrow, nothing but good teams in the finals.
16s Lillard won by 10 in opening round.

Lander is pretty good ...they both guarded each other...Lander with 11 points...Bryce with 24 , the game winner but most importantly the win. Bryce was the only Lillard player in double figures but got great contributions from Tejon, Marquis, Teiano, Miles , Monty and Gavin. Chauncey Billups game is up next tomorrow, nothing but good teams in the finals.
16s Lillard won by 10 in opening round.

When are game times? Any links?

I think that description of Bryce is spot on. He’s going to have to work extra hard because of his height. Kid also seems to have a knack for the big shot, which is a rare trait in itself.

Bryce Monroe 2020 has just been offered an athletic scholarship to Wake Forest University,
All that sweat and hard work in the gym is paying off...and I'm talking about YOU rebounding, running after loose balls and passing the rock to your son! But seriously, great job and congrats to the Monroe fam!

Reactions: Renard Monroe
All that sweat and hard work in the gym is paying off...and I'm talking about YOU rebounding, running after loose balls and passing the rock to your son! But seriously, great job and congrats to the Monroe fam!
You know the grind! Done it with both my boys and other people's kids as well. I wouldn't have it any other way. That makes 5 majors and 10 mid majors at this point. I am proud of him to say the least, SAT score in place, GPA 3.17 , he is a qualifier. Now its about where he wants to compete and get an education. What else could you want your student athlete. I appreciate all the people who genuinely want to see all these young men accomplish their goals. A lot more work to do but this is definitely all worth it to see his hard work rewarded and him smiling.

I’m very happy for your son. Wake Forest is one of the best universities in the country outside of basketball. Competition-Wise, he’ll be going up against the best of the best in the ACC.

I would love to see him have a career similar to Markus Howard at Marquette. Both are similar players, under-sized big time scorers.

Bryce Monroe 2020 has just been offered an athletic scholarship to Wake Forest University,
Wow, congrats!! Coach Walters did say he would be tracking Bryce. I guess he liked what he saw over the past couple of months, lol. If he decides on the Demon Deacons, I want good seats to see the next CP3!!
May even ask for a referral fee, lol.
Be well,

Coach Forslund

Reactions: Renard Monroe
Wow, congrats!! Coach Walters did say he would be tracking Bryce. I guess he liked what he saw over the past couple of months, lol. If he decides on the Demon Deacons, I want good seats to see the next CP3!!
Be well,

Coach Forslund
Coach you know it's nothing but love and respect between the two of us. I appreciate all you have done for all the kids including Bryce. You know what I was willing to do for you so nothing has changed! They say this is the fun part, deciding what to do, where to go. Bryce is smiling but I will not pretend, I am truly nervous and anxious. Bryce is deciding at the End of September what he wants to do, so he can play his Senior year concentrating on Team goals and not individual!
Thanks Coach see you soon.

Reactions: ayalar09
Be well,

Coach Forslund

Rich, will I see you at the Pro Am? I will be there for the finals on Wensday the 14th.

Here's wishing you great hoops

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT