ADVERTISEMENT

Texas State Championship Game Hail Mary

This was a great game by two power house teams can’t say enough about the talent that I watched on the field in this game

Reactions: bella123
I think they play out of state teams but they won’t travel to play them and I’m sure most teams would rather play in Texas just to get a taste of what it feels like to beat their overrated teams in front of 20k people

Watched the game and it was a great game. I’m not sure either team would beat MD or SJB etc but they were quality teams with huge fan support. Might have to make a point one year to go watch the state playoffs in Texas it definitely looks fun.

South Florida Football > Texas football.
GUYS...We have very good football teams in the state of California, but a lot of them don't get the fan support they need that Texas gives..I've seen several teams that were super strong, but had only 50 fans in the seats...A look at the games at Sac State saw only about 2,000 or more which shows the lack I interest in what these kids are producing.

GUYS...We have very good football teams in the state of California, but a lot of them don't get the fan support they need that Texas gives..I've seen several teams that were super strong, but had only 50 fans in the seats...A look at the games at Sac State saw only about 2,000 or more which shows the lack I interest in what these kids are producing.

That’s true in many areas of the country where local HS sports rep communities they draw. Here in CA that’s just not the case, just to many other things to do than support kids that aren’t your own I guess.

Reactions: bella123
That’s true in many areas of the country where local HS sports rep communities they draw. Here in CA that’s just not the case, just to many other things to do than support kids that aren’t your own I guess.

Spot on. Many Californians say they care but really have no commitment to community and don’t feel connected cause they care more about making money, getting their kid into the best school possible, buying a vineyard, eating at The French Laundry, etc, etc. It’s the average nature of the citizen in the most populated parts of our state, IMHO.

Not saying everyone is that way but too many are and of course there is an anti football culture that is prevalent that I can see in people’s faces when I say my son plays football.

I’m lucky to live in a community where they support the local school like they did everywhere back in the day.

Reactions: Truthhertz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT