ADVERTISEMENT

THE EBAL JAMBOREE----whats the word on who will show up

Bluedog2

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2007
BUBBA3000.....Any idea which teams will meet in the EBAL jamboree coming up in two weeks, last season, it was played at Dougherty Valley....We missed California last season at the Pittsburg Jamboree and with the teams that be, it could be a real head banger...

BUBBA3000.....Any idea which teams will meet in the EBAL jamboree coming up in two weeks, last season, it was played at Dougherty Valley....We missed California last season at the Pittsburg Jamboree and with the teams that be, it could be a real head banger...

Sorry but I'm out of the loop these days

Sorry but I'm out of the loop these days
It's not an EBAL scrimmage really but rather a San Ramon Valley Unified scrimmage with the 4 schools in the district (Cal, DV, MV, SRV), it'll either be at SRV or Cal this year as MV and DV have hosted the past two

It's not an EBAL scrimmage really but rather a San Ramon Valley Unified scrimmage with the 4 schools in the district (Cal, DV, MV, SRV), it'll either be at SRV or Cal this year as MV and DV have hosted the past two

Now that my kid is playing in college I'm not in the know like I was back in the day. I really appreciate the effort you put into your posts.

Reactions: concrete17
Remember back in the day how vanilla things looked when Cal High scrimmaged Pittsburg, only to play them the very next week in week 0 in a game that counted?

Reactions: mshNASTY
......a Battle of the 'Burbs, a SixEighty Slugfest, a Mashup of the Malls.......
This Scrimmage in the San Ramon school dist. is very much like the Eureka area where each team plays each league team twice due to a lack of high schools in the area. But in this case, after the four teams scrimmage in game one and then later game two at least they will face different teams although, its the same neighborhood....It looks like a money saving operation...there are plenty of teams out there that would love to take on the EBAL teams, but due to the arranged nine team league, that's not going to happen for a while...

This Scrimmage in the San Ramon school dist. is very much like the Eureka area where each team plays each league team twice due to a lack of high schools in the area. But in this case, after the four teams scrimmage in game one and then later game two at least they will face different teams although, its the same neighborhood....It looks like a money saving operation...there are plenty of teams out there that would love to take on the EBAL teams, but due to the arranged nine team league, that's not going to happen for a while...

Due to the old super scrimmage there were times Cal High would face teams like DLS and Pittsburg three times in the same season. Once at the scrimmage again in the regular season and again in the NCS playoffs

Just trying to keep it real...............WWE central680 Championship Style

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT