ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on the MEL @ rhis time

ncscalfootball

Hall of Famer
May 24, 2011
Armijo - Armijo will be Armijo.They look like they are improving a bit. 5th Place @ the end of season.

Fairfield - Do not know what happened. They were improving 2-3 years ago and the Former Coach really did something there but now...6th place.

Rodriquez - They always had the Athletes but do to the Coaches changin it cud not lead to consistency. They may be a Spoiler Team. 4th Place.

Vacaville - As always one of the Top Dogs for the MEL! With their always tough Pre Season Games..no wonder there always on Top. I bet they circled the game against Vanden becuz they finally meet. So are they gonna let the Dogs out on Rodriquez before they meet Vanden & on Armijo & Fairfield before Wood for the Black & Blue Bowl? 1st or until the other teams prove other wise?

Vanden- Good to see yall finally in the MEL! It seems the rest of your schedule is challenging..however you got Berkeley & Armijo before you meet Vacaville, then got time to prepare for Wood (For the Battle of South Vacaville) with Fairfield then you got Rodriquez (Spoiler Team) for the Trophy of the City of Fairfield! Welcome to the MEL! Tied for 2nd.

Wood - Well Wood's Schedule for the rest of the season looks good. Will they "Air it Out" on Woodland now that they got another Qb? I was concerned for this game becuz their Former Coach (Chris Smith was there and he won whever he went). Way to bounce back last year.I will not be surprise if they Air it Out on Armijo & Fairfield before they meet Rodriquez (Spoiler Team), the Battle for South Vacaville is Officially on since Vanden is finally in the MEL! Then Mighty Vacaville is next in the Properly Named Black & Blue Bowl! Are they hungry? Tied for 1st or 2nd.

* We lost Napa & Vintage. Cud you imagine if American Canyon, Napa, Vacaville, Vanden, Vintage & Wood were in the same league? Oh well that's life.
**Wud like to hear others thoughts..-tia!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan12Kings
Armijo - Armijo will be Armijo.They look like they are improving a bit. 5th Place @ the end of season.

Fairfield - Do not know what happened. They were improving 2-3 years ago and the Former Coach really did something there but now...6th place.

Rodriquez - They always had the Athletes but do to the Coaches changin it cud not lead to consistency. They may be a Spoiler Team. 4th Place.

Vacaville - As always one of the Top Dogs for the MEL! With their always tough Pre Season Games..no wonder there always on Top. I bet they circled the game against Vanden becuz they finally meet. So are they gonna let the Dogs out on Rodriquez before they meet Vanden & on Armijo & Fairfield before Wood for the Black & Blue Bowl? 1st or until the other teams prove other wise?

Vanden- Good to see yall finally in the MEL! It seems the rest of your schedule is challenging..however you got Berkeley & Armijo before you meet Vacaville, then got time to prepare for Wood (For the Battle of South Vacaville) with Fairfield then you got Rodriquez (Spoiler Team) for the Trophy of the City of Fairfield! Welcome to the MEL! Tied for 2nd.

Wood - Well Wood's Schedule for the rest of the season looks good. Will they "Air it Out" on Woodland now that they got another Qb? I was concerned for this game becuz their Former Coach (Chris Smith was there and he won whever he went). Way to bounce back last year.I will not be surprise if they Air it Out on Armijo & Fairfield before they meet Rodriquez (Spoiler Team), the Battle for South Vacaville is Officially on since Vanden is finally in the MEL! Then Mighty Vacaville is next in the Properly Named Black & Blue Bowl! Are they hungry? Tied for 1st or 2nd.

* We lost Napa & Vintage. Cud you imagine if American Canyon, Napa, Vacaville, Vanden, Vintage & Wood were in the same league? Oh well that's life.
**Wud like to hear others thoughts..-tia!

I think u are spot on with most of it, but I do think Wood might give Vacaville a fight, maybe Vanden but it’s the first meeting between the two so I give the advantage to Vacaville just because they are used to playing hard hitting teams and Vanden I don’t think has played that kind of team. Vacaville will be for sure tested and prepared for League. Just Wood is the only one that concerns me a bit because of their style of play.

Yes. I see that too and Wood may be building mometum wit their Passing Game and Vacaville may be Rebuilding so it may be Wood's year..so Vaca's line is small than previous years and I heard Wood's line is big..Wood was able to stop Deer Valley & Vintage's Run Game...granted they are not Vacaville but..thinking Wood gonna have watchers at the Pitt Game but until they play the game we shall see

Last edited:
Vanden has played Center, Christian Brothers, Del Campo, Inderkum, MACK, Manteca, Oakdale. Pleasant Grove, Rancho Cotate & Sacramento in the past...some recently.

Vanden leads the series against Wood 4-2 thats when Coach Levon Haynes was there...however they have not played in awhile

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT