ADVERTISEMENT

THURSDAY NIGHT- Jan 3rd- Rainer Beach @ Sheldon

Nov 18, 2014
Sac
Hello Everyone, just letting you all know that day is almost upon us. Game starts at 7pm. Tickets are online at Gofan.com and available at the door. YOU CANT MISS THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!

Kiddman- nice getting to chat with you at Gridley, if you come I have a ticket for you. All the games you attend, I can’t let you miss this one.

7 division 1 athletes in this game.

See you there!!

I am IN! See you there!

p.s You had me at GoFan. I wouldn't have considered driving up there without a ticket in-hand already... But I appreciate the ticket offer and accept. :)

Reactions: jordan24
Just leave the ticket and the shirt at the door (2XL, I'm a growing boy)... I'll buy the shirt and keep it.

Funny thing about gear... Yes, I am a big St. Joe's fan, but I have no Pilots gear (used to, it shrunk and/or I got bigger/both). I'm also a Campo fan and a DLS fan... Nada gear. :)

Reactions: Coach_B_Sheldon
28 minutes til GAME TIME!

Just lookin’ at the Beach players warming up... I did what I could trying to find video... Other than highlight clips that tell almost nothing, I didn’t find anything other than the obvious, they got athletes!

Anyway, I have found that two guys, Jamon Kemp (son of Sean Kemp, no less) and Javon Bauchamp, transferred from 2018 WA champ Franklin of Seattle. Former NBA star Brandon Roy was Franklin’s head coach but decided to take a year away for personal reasons... Transfers ensued.

Looking at MaxPreps SoS ratings, it would seem Sheldon has played a far tougher slate this year... but Beach has a win over perennial WA powerhouse O’Dea, who has beaten San Joaquin Memorial and an excellent Mission Bay squad.

Shekdon comes right back and finishes the quarter strong... Sheldon leads 22-16 after 1.

Morgan, after getting abused early by Kemp, has turned thing around and has two dunks.

Xavion Brown has one super-impressive SWAT and just-missed a dunk that woulda stopped the game... He did get 2 FT’s out of that miss...

Sheldon threatening to take this one over... 33-21 with 3:39 left in the half.

Game speed has gotten hot! 3 dunks in the last minute... 50-41 Sheldon

55-45 Sheldon end of 3...

Rainier Beach looking at times like a team that hasn’t played since the 22nd. Makes some sense, I suppose, since they haven’t...

Kenny Curtis of the Beach has hit seemingly a zillion 3-balls... Without his bombs, Sheldon would have this in hand. But it,s 63-55 with 5 min left

Need to see highlights of this game ASAP!

and Kiddman, you are a beast with the updates (thank you) but man you're killing me with the "Sean" Kemp... how does a hoops junkie like you not know that its SHAWN Kemp!

Big thanks to whoever filmed the game for sheldon. Allowed me to finish a project and watch the game. You can find the full game on sheldon's Facebook page. Just search sheldon Huskies hoops

And hate to nitpick on ya kiddman, but kemp and beauchamp (as well as pierre cockrell and pj fuller) were at Garfield last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT