ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday night playoffs.

jbvilla

Rookie
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2014
Please post scores and updates.

This post was edited on 2/24 4:05 PM by jbvilla

St. Mary's-Stockton 122 Merced 33. Tudor had 26 pts, all in the first half hitting all 5 of her shots from beyond the arc. The Lady Rams altogether shot 56% from beyond the arc, making 20. St. Mary's hosts St. Francis on Thursday.

I was at the SMS game and they did not run up score on purpose . The starters sat and the players played inside the key and whole second half. Tom cleared his bench and with the bench making nine 3s, the team total was 20, it's hard not to have a high scoring game. All season, after the 3rd the girls couldn't shoot. This is playoffs so why not let them play? I dont see anyone Mention other schools when they blow out teams. Compare the scores, most teams won by 40+ points, SMS just happened to make 60 points making 3s.

WivitBear posted on 2/25/2015... Good thing they didn't run up the score.

The running up the score is just a lot of Bull, it's like you feel SMS should feel guilty for being WAY BETTER than everybody else. Crazy just Crazy put your big boy pants on, PLEASE.

Good Job SMS

And the Southern Section teams in the SJS are just horrible.

I think D1 as a whole is weak since the switch to school enrollment beside the 8 teams in all Norcal. Since the open start teams real get to see how good their are or aren't. In the open in Norcal their hasn't been a D1 school represent yet but might be this year. So that tells me in a way State D1 was just a given for a long time since the change because back in 80"s and early 90's Bishop O'Dowd was in D1 and winning State Champions in Boys basketball.

Jesus would have been proud of your team. Everyone knows that basketball is more important than religion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT